Official Community Forums Home

Cum

Femmebilly

• Members

I do love jacking off on a guys cock. Then suck on him as well till he cums as well. Taste cum really makes me horny.

• Like 3

• Members

The thing that I hate is when you get a guy who has terrible tasting cum! I know certain foods cause it to taste bad but one of my men has the best tasting cum ever! The other has some horrible jitz! What foods make it taste so bad just wondering so i never feed them to him!

• Members
3 hours ago, Southern Senior said:

The thing that I hate is when you get a guy who has terrible tasting cum! I know certain foods cause it to taste bad but one of my men has the best tasting cum ever! The other has some horrible jitz! What foods make it taste so bad just wondering so i never feed them to him!

Two big things that make cum taste bad for sure; 1. Medications 2. Alcohol - believe it or not.

Food and drinks that alter the taste or makes cum taste better; 1. Pineapples or Pineapple Juice  2. Lemons  or Lemon Juice 3. Pancakes - just learned about that one. 3. Edible flavored lubes of all kinds definitely change the taste of cum -  Cherry is the best one speaking from experience - my meds.  make my cum taste awful, but edible Cherry Lube definitely feels like you are swallowing Cherry Juice! 4. Men who have vasectomies according to medical science completely changes the taste of cum, because Sperm adds to that awful taste! Also a guy whose had a Vasectomy is a great guy to have intercourse with, he'll never get a woman pregnant! I think women who meet men especially us older men should not hesitate to ask that question, if she likes or loves him enough and plans to have sex with him! My current wife asked me how I felt about children and I told her I couldn't have anymore my ex-wife made sure of that - she made me get a Vasectomy after I supposedly got her pregnant and wanting another child, otherwise no more sex and then  we stopped having sex anyway! (she just wanted to be a baby's momma again)

You can also do searches on the internet for foods that alter the taste of cum and make it taste better along with food and drinks to avoid - Alcohol even mixed with anything including with drinks that help cum taste better was at the top of the list! If you and a guy have been out drinking all night don't give him a BJ to completion unless you had one too many yourself to care! Case in Point -most of the places I worked, occasionally I heard about  women co-workers who were single that went out had great night on the town the night before and met great looking guys and some even bragged about  going  home with them, but then woke up in the morning with an awful taste in their mouths! Now I know why!

• Members
29 minutes ago, Fun4her +me! said:

Two big things that make cum taste bad for sure; 1. Medications 2. Alcohol - believe it or not.

Food and drinks that alter the taste or makes cum taste better; 1. Pineapples or Pineapple Juice  2. Lemons  or Lemon Juice 3. Pancakes - just learned about that one. 3. Edible flavored lubes of all kinds definitely change the taste of cum -  Cherry is the best one speaking from experience - my meds.  make my cum taste awful, but edible Cherry Lube definitely feels like you are swallowing Cherry Juice! 4. Men who have vasectomies according to medical science completely changes the taste of cum, because Sperm adds to that awful taste! Also a guy whose had a Vasectomy is a great guy to have intercourse with, he'll never get a woman pregnant! I think women who meet men especially us older men should not hesitate to ask that question, if she likes or loves him enough and plans to have sex with him! My current wife asked me how I felt about children and I told her I couldn't have anymore my ex-wife made sure of that - she made me get a Vasectomy after I supposedly got her pregnant and wanting another child, otherwise no more sex and then  we stopped having sex anyway! (she just wanted to be a baby's momma again)

You can also do searches on the internet for foods that alter the taste of cum and make it taste better along with food and drinks to avoid - Alcohol even mixed with anything including with drinks that help cum taste better was at the top of the list! If you and a guy have been out drinking all night don't give him a BJ to completion unless you had one too many yourself to care! Case in Point -most of the places I worked, occasionally I heard about  women co-workers who were single that went out had great night on the town the night before and met great looking guys and some even bragged about  going  home with them, but then woke up in the morning with an awful taste in their mouths! Now I know why!

I had someone tell me cabbage was a bad food also! Thanks for the info

• Members

Yes I have read about this before. Smoking is also on the top of the list of things that make cum bitter tasting. I have even found eating hot save or hot peppers 🌶 will make it hot as well. I not only like the cherry and strawberry lubes. The chocolate is also pretty good. 

• Members
6 hours ago, Southern Senior said:

There is a lot things that will make cum taste bad.

• Members
23 hours ago, Excited said:

Yes I have read about this before. Smoking is also on the top of the list of things that make cum bitter tasting. I have even found eating hot save or hot peppers 🌶 will make it hot as well. I not only like the cherry and strawberry lubes. The chocolate is also pretty good. 

Smoking also makes pussy smell and taste bad!  My current wife used to smoke and the first time I started to go down on her I had to stop, I couldn't get past that awful smell! When she asked why I stopped, I told her pussy smelled like stale cigarettes! Women who smoke need to extra care to make sure that the cooch smells like roses and not the back end of a garbage truck! My first wife's pussy smelled and tasted so good, that I would't hesitate to go downtown on her, problem was she preferred intercourse over oral sex! One time I had my Penis deep inside her, when I quickly switched positions and replaced my cock with my tongue and she was not only tasty I could feel the heat coming from deep inside her Honey Pot! She told me to stop and get back to what I was doing and finish f'*#ing her! (I corrected her, I wasn't f'*#ing or screwing her I was making love to her, she replied "whatever put that big dick back inside me now!" ) I almost didn't want to continue since I thought I was making love to her, and not just f'*#ing her! Thankfully I was still fully erect and then I really let her have it hard, deep, fast and forceful, she kept yelling out yes just like that harder and deeper, just slow down a bit {it felt like I was performing consensual rape - later on in our marriage she did confide in me she had a rape fantasy, but the one time I tried to fulfill that fantasy it backfired and she almost called the police, accusing me of trying to rape her when she didn't really want to have sex one particular morning even though I did} when we finished it was days before she would have sex with me again, telling me I left her very sore the last time we had sex (not made love, but had sex)- I  told her I gave her what she wanted a good "F'@#ing!"

• Like 1

• Members
3 minutes ago, Jennifer01 said:

Maybe.  But when I'm concentrating on the activity and what I'm feeling, it's easy to overlook the taste. 

Mine tastes just like the Rock Song "Bad Medicine!" I wouldn't want any women to do something that I can't or won't do myself!

• Members
Just now, Jennifer01 said:

Maybe.  But when I'm concentrating on the activity and what I'm feeling, it's easy to overlook the taste. 

My favorite is just waiting for a man to swell up feeling his head get bigger, and look up and watch him starting cumming but just keep sucking stroking thsts what is hot 

• Like 1

• Members
5 minutes ago, Femmebilly said:

My favorite is just waiting for a man to swell up feeling his head get bigger, and look up and watch him starting cumming but just keep sucking stroking thsts what is hot 

I've never noticed that when I'm about to cum, that's something very interesting to know since none of my wives sucked me to finish in their mouths!

• Members
1 minute ago, Fun4her +me! said:

I've never noticed that when I'm about to cum, that's something very interesting to know since none of my wives sucked me to finish in their mouths!

Am sorry that sucks, but they lease into try it once. Believe me when guy says he is but cum. Just start stroking and sucking hard. That what women should do for you

• Like 1

• Members
17 hours ago, Femmebilly said:

Am sorry that sucks, but they lease into try it once. Believe me when guy says he is but cum. Just start stroking and sucking hard. That what women should do for you

Even when I manhandle myself, I don't notice any changes or swelling of my Penis when I'm about to cum! When I'm about to cum I get this strong feeling deep down in my balls that I'm about to shoot my load! 

• Members
On 5/18/2022 at 5:17 PM, Jennifer01 said:

For me it feels like I'm a rocket being fueled on the launch pad.  Tension is building which makes me curl my toes and clench every muscle in my body.  And when you think it can't get any worse, there is liftoff, and a rush of tingling and a release of tension washes over me that I wish could last for hours.   Then I feel so very relaxed. 

Wow, after recounting all that I need to run to the ladies room....

753690651.gif

30 minutes ago, Fun4her +me! said:

Even when I manhandle myself, I don't notice any changes or swelling of my Penis when I'm about to cum! When I'm about to cum I get this strong feeling deep down in my balls that I'm about to shoot my load! 

But don’t you notice how hard you are. Like you couldn’t get any harder. You cock is swollen and feel your muscle contract and bang it releases and you shot that cum like firing a gun. Feels so good. You keep after it pumping more cum but your cock is just a bit softer. You finish your cock is hard but not that swollen rock hard. You are so into it you don’t notice it. But there are time you just cum stroking yourself. I’m speaking of when your super horny and you shoot that cum. 

• Members
5 hours ago, Excited said:

But don’t you notice how hard you are. Like you couldn’t get any harder. You cock is swollen and feel your muscle contract and bang it releases and you shot that cum like firing a gun. Feels so good. You keep after it pumping more cum but your cock is just a bit softer. You finish your cock is hard but not that swollen rock hard. You are so into it you don’t notice it. But there are time you just cum stroking yourself. I’m speaking of when your super horny and you shoot that cum. 

Mine doesn't shoot anymore, it just trickles out if I'm lucky to get any cum at all during  self play! You heard of Dry Heaves, imagine your cock doing the same thing! E.D. totally sucks and trying to get a full erection is like trying to revive the dead! Of course the wife is no help either, but when I share my woes with close friends some of them women - they ask why I stay married? Going on 4 yrs. now   and no sexual help from my wife is getting old, but when she found out my ex-wife had given me an STD on top of having E.D. I really can't blame her! I told some of my  close women friends, if a  woman came up to me now and told me she knew how to get a "rise" out of me, I would not hesitate to let her try, but I also would have to tell her - "not without protection" since my 1st ex-wife had given me an STD and didn't tell me until she had an outbreak a few years after we'd been married! (an old boyfriend of hers gave her this STD when they were dating and was afraid I'd never marry her if she told me, you know she was right - we didn't have sex while we were dating my rule - not hers, but not telling me she had an STD was the biggest betrayal to add to everything else that was going wrong with our marriage and after 10 yrs. she called it quits) I miss playing, licking, sucking and anything else you can do with "PUSSY!"

• Members
16 hours ago, Jennifer01 said:

Find that hard to believe...

1698546008.gif

Never in my life has a woman done that for me! One woman I met was willing, but she wanted me to perform a sex act I would not do without a condom and she wanted it bareback!

• Members
16 hours ago, Jennifer01 said:

Find that hard to believe...

1698546008.gif

I love eating cum like that 

• Like 1

• Members
On 5/20/2022 at 6:28 AM, Fun4her +me! said:

Mine doesn't shoot anymore, it just trickles out if I'm lucky to get any cum at all during  self play! You heard of Dry Heaves, imagine your cock doing the same thing! E.D. totally sucks and trying to get a full erection is like trying to revive the dead! Of course the wife is no help either, but when I share my woes with close friends some of them women - they ask why I stay married? Going on 4 yrs. now   and no sexual help from my wife is getting old, but when she found out my ex-wife had given me an STD on top of having E.D. I really can't blame her! I told some of my  close women friends, if a  woman came up to me now and told me she knew how to get a "rise" out of me, I would not hesitate to let her try, but I also would have to tell her - "not without protection" since my 1st ex-wife had given me an STD and didn't tell me until she had an outbreak a few years after we'd been married! (an old boyfriend of hers gave her this STD when they were dating and was afraid I'd never marry her if she told me, you know she was right - we didn't have sex while we were dating my rule - not hers, but not telling me she had an STD was the biggest betrayal to add to everything else that was going wrong with our marriage and after 10 yrs. she called it quits) I miss playing, licking, sucking and anything else you can do with "PUSSY!"

I’m not familiar with STDs and am wondering if a woman would be safe if she wanted to enjoy “taking in” your balls, too? Can a STD be transmitted only from a penis or any part of the genitals? I may be strange, but I crave the opportunity to a orally “enjoy” a man, hoping that I could orally give him some pleasure.

• Members

Yes you can get STD’s from oral too.☀️

• Thanks 1

• Members
6 minutes ago, bobbie63 said:

never had a woman swallow .wouldnt know how to act,

I've had both.  The swallow is a bit more exciting in my humble opinion.  Being used to my cum dripping down my cock from a mouth, the first time there was nothing dripping down and then a smile, wow, it was hot.  

• Members
19 minutes ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Yes you can get STD’s from oral too.☀️

Exactly!  Herpes for one... 

• Members
6 hours ago, Older and Interested said:

I’m not familiar with STDs and am wondering if a woman would be safe if she wanted to enjoy “taking in” your balls, too? Can a STD be transmitted only from a penis or any part of the genitals? I may be strange, but I crave the opportunity to a orally “enjoy” a man, hoping that I could orally give him some pleasure.

Sometimes i suck dick using a condom

• Members

Condoms are not 100 % safe if it breaks the STD can be transmitted to you! My ex-wife gave me Herpes and it was transmitted through Vaginal intercourse after we had been married for a few years when she had an outbreak! Her ex-boyfriend gave her Herpes, because he was screwing several different women and when she found out he had Herpes it was too late! As of this date, there is no known cure for Herpes and since it sits dormant in the body you don't know you have it, till a big painful sore shows up on your body! Herpes is one of the biggest transmitted STDs today according to my doctor, who diagnosed my painful sore when I had an outbreak after taking Prednosone (steroids) for Gout!

• Thanks 1

• Members
2 hours ago, Jennifer01 said:

Very true.  But life is all about making choices and taking risks.  We're all going to die so might as well enjoy living while we can.  Now, if that were me in the movie below, NO WAY I'm asking him to put a condom on.  Sorry.

2060818470.gif

Of course not, because she is not putting that throbbing cum shooting cock anywhere near her mouth or any other place near her body! I would like to know what she did to make him shoot his load? I was having sex with my ex-wife and told me to pull out of her love box just when I was about to cum and the first shot flew over her body past her head landed on the headboard of the bed, the second splashed her tits and rest covered her navel down to her crotch! We were both amazed how far my pulsating throbbing  cock  could shoot my load! The times my ex did let me cum inside her, she immediately get out of bed to clean herself up and instead of cuddling or holding each other for a little intimacy - when she got back in bed she would just kiss me good night and fall asleep! I felt I just had sex with a hooker who got me off! My current wife would at least just put a wet rag between her legs and we would have a little intimacy before she would go and clean up when we were still having sex! I would love my wife to get me to shoot a big load of cum and watch my cock throb and pulsate it till it had no more to give - in fact I'd love for any woman do that to me now, manhandling myself is getting old and not much fun!

• Members
2 hours ago, Jennifer01 said:

Great question. I was wondering the same thing. Whatever it was he seems to be enjoying it. 

What guy wouldn't? My first wife never seen a guy cum from self gratification and wanted to watch me shoot my load while we were in bed one night as I was handling myself.  I told her it would be more fun if she helped, but no she just wanted to watch! I told her to give me some inspiration (we both went to bed nude) so she lowered the sheets and played with one of her nipples as I pounded my meat until I was ready to let go! As soon as I started to cum I let go of my manhood and she watched intensely as my essence shot out of the head as my cock throbbed and pulsated back and forth! The next best thing to that, was watching her masturbate me with her tits in the shower, but that's another story!