Official Community Forums Home

W T F

marka09

• Members

{RANT ON}  Why are people so mean?  Why do some on here think that they own certain things and bully others?  Why is there so much BS?  Why can't we all be real and enjoy the fun and sexuality that we can have here.?  I like friendly people who don't have an agenda and are actually honest, not playing a game.  {RANT OFF}  Your comments welcome.......     

• Like 3

• Members

Very well said Starving.You would think we were in high school again.It’s a shame some people have to bully, coerce and manipulate others. I’ll never understand. Just let people alone to enjoy the site. I feel sorry for the people that do that. They must really be extremely jealous and lacking self esteem in my opinion.☀️

• Like 2

• Members

Wouldn’t it though. I joined to discover my sensuality. I would never say anything on site to someone I wouldn’t say to them in person. God made us all unique. In his eyes we are all beautiful. Let’s not let ugliness and jealousy cloud our judgement.☀️

• Like 2

• Members

It's so sad to hear that others do that. Just ignore them. There are a lot of people here that are wonderful.

• Like 2

• Members

Exactly. Open minded bi and Jennifer  01. ☀️