Official Community Forums Home

Help With Vibrators

serwin78

Well, welcome to the forum. I've noticed you asking a lot of questions, which is a good thing. But just asking us to pull out a toy from the air and saying that it WILL give you orgasms just can't be done like that.

First, we need a background, like, have you been able to masturbate either with fingers or other objects and give yourself an orgasm? That's the big one.

A lot of people think that if they are Orgasmically-Challenged, and they buy a toy, that's going to guarantee orgasms. Toys don't do that. They enhance the experience, guide it along. But, like driving a car, if you don't know how to operate it, you're not going anywhere.

Telling us if you've orgasmed, and what stimulation does it for you (hard or gentle clit stimulation, for examples), would be very helpful.

Mikayla has also written several "must have". Go to the Shopping (click to go back to store) up at the top here, and then click on Sex Education. You will find a lot of useful information there.

Happy posting & learning!!!

• Members
Well, welcome to the forum. I've noticed you asking a lot of questions, which is a good thing. But just asking us to pull out a toy from the air and saying that it WILL give you orgasms just can't be done like that.

First, we need a background, like, have you been able to masturbate either with fingers or other objects and give yourself an orgasm? That's the big one.

A lot of people think that if they are Orgasmically-Challenged, and they buy a toy, that's going to guarantee orgasms. Toys don't do that. They enhance the experience, guide it along. But, like driving a car, if you don't know how to operate it, you're not going anywhere.

Telling us if you've orgasmed, and what stimulation does it for you (hard or gentle clit stimulation, for examples), would be very helpful.

Mikayla has also written several "must have". Go to the Shopping (click to go back to store) up at the top here, and then click on Sex Education. You will find a lot of useful information there.

Happy posting & learning!!!

Yes, I can give my self an orgasm. I love clit stimulation!!! I didn't realize till I joined that you could get nerve damage if you concentrate solely on the clitoris.

• Members
Yes, I can give my self an orgasm. I love clit stimulation!!! I didn't realize till I joined that you could get nerve damage if you concentrate solely on the clitoris.

WHOA! Where, exactly, did you hear that you could get "nerve damage" if you concentrate solely on the clit! That is SOOO NOT TRUE! The only way you would do any damage, at all, is if you had something going on your clit 24/7 and never had a rest!

I think you might be confusing desensitization with damage - and even that is debatable at best! I personally use clitoral stimulation every, single day - sometimes more than once and I have no damage nor desensitization. So, if I were you, I would check that information!

As for your request for a toy to give you orgasms - that is really dependent on you! There are so many toys that have been reviewed that you could try - but really everyone reacts differently to toys. I would seriously suggest a dual action, however, if you like clitoral stimulation and insertion!

Good luck, and remember to check your information!

Mikayla