Official Community Forums Home

Ben Wa balls and wearable vibrater

Hot but timid

• Members

Can you tell me if Ben wa balls are any good or not? What do they do? Also, I’m looking for a wearable vibrator. Don’t want to waste money trying different ones. Can you tell me the best one to buy? Thnks

• Members

Not sure. They come in different sizes and materials glass, metal, etc.  interested in trying them but I'm not sure if they are really worth it. The wearable vibrator is just so I can wear it discreetly and be on the edge of cumming all day!

• Members

You will be  more than on the edge of cumming all day. When my wife puts it in and she comes and comes and comes. Especially when I'm controlling the vibrator

• Members

Good to know!  Don’t want to do a ‘When Harry met Sally’ at an inappropriate time, Huh? 

Which one does your wife have?

• Members

A knock-off version of The we vibe. A lot cheaper and does the trick

• Members

I just ordered one. I want to take it with me on vacation. Do you think it will get thru TSA? By the way, leaving tomorrow to visit relatives in WA. We can catch up when I get back. Stay cool!

• Members

I would love to try a wearable vibrator with my husband. Or I think it may also be funny if my best friend and I got the ones with the app controls and zapped each other every now and then. 😂

• Members

It's really fun to have your partner control the remote to your vibrator. A lot of times I'll have my wife insert a vibrator in my butt and hers in her vagina and we both control each other's remotes. It's really a lot of fun. Especially  walking around in the supermarket or the mall or someplace where there's a lot of other people around.

• Members
21 hours ago, Rio said:

It's really fun to have your partner control the remote to your vibrator. A lot of times I'll have my wife insert a vibrator in my butt and hers in her vagina and we both control each other's remotes. It's really a lot of fun. Especially  walking around in the supermarket or the mall or someplace where there's a lot of other people around.

That sounds like a lot of fun! Bet it makes shopping a lot more enjoyable. 

• Members

It sure does. And it keeps you wondering if someone can hear it. What's fun is when your partner turns it on or increases the speed when you're not ready for it. Cheers it doesn't mean when I'm standing next to another hot woman. She likes to see my reaction. Of course I  reciprocate when she's next to a hot guy.

• Members
12 minutes ago, Rio said:

It sure does. And it keeps you wondering if someone can hear it. What's fun is when your partner turns it on or increases the speed when you're not ready for it. Cheers it doesn't mean when I'm standing next to another hot woman. She likes to see my reaction. Of course I  reciprocate when she's next to a hot guy.

My husband’s birthday is next week. I think he needs a new toy. 

• Members

I think he would enjoy it and you would have fun playing with it