Official Community Forums Home

Nice Asses Everywhere

• Members

Thanks to Yoga pants, I see nice asses everywhere I go.  I wish I could go up to a woman in a store who has a great ass and tell her how much I like it... Then she smiles and says, "why thank you baby"... Then she says, "would you like to touch it?" and of course I say Hell yeah... "Let's go out to my car for a few minutes" she says through a smile... We go out to the parking lot and climb into her back seat... She gets up on her knees with her back to me, and she peels the yoga pants down to her knees... "You can touch me if you want to" she says in a flirty way... As I gently feel her beautiful cheeks, my cock gets stiff and hard. I pull down my shorts and my throbbing dick pops out... I stroke it for a minute and then I say, "I want to cum on your ass"... She says "Yes! Please do! That is SO hot"... So I get up on one knee, with my dick close to those gorgeous cheeks, and I'm stroking vigorously... In another minute, I shoot my cum all over her amazing ass... She waits a minute, then pulls up her yoga pants, turns around and with a smile says to me, "I liked that! Here is my number, text me if you want to do this again sometime..."

• Members

Yoga pants not only show nice asses but nice camel toes as well.

• Like 3

• Members
On 5/30/2022 at 6:35 PM, BrendenB said:

Thanks to Yoga pants, I see nice asses everywhere I go.  I wish I could go up to a woman in a store who has a great ass and tell her how much I like it... Then she smiles and says, "why thank you baby"... Then she says, "would you like to touch it?" and of course I say Hell yeah... "Let's go out to my car for a few minutes" she says through a smile... We go out to the parking lot and climb into her back seat... She gets up on her knees with her back to me, and she peels the yoga pants down to her knees... "You can touch me if you want to" she says in a flirty way... As I gently feel her beautiful cheeks, my cock gets stiff and hard. I pull down my shorts and my throbbing dick pops out... I stroke it for a minute and then I say, "I want to cum on your ass"... She says "Yes! Please do! That is SO hot"... So I get up on one knee, with my dick close to those gorgeous cheeks, and I'm stroking vigorously... In another minute, I shoot my cum all over her amazing ass... She waits a minute, then pulls up her yoga pants, turns around and with a smile says to me, "I liked that! Here is my number, text me if you want to do this again sometime..."

I think this seems like a fabulous encounter. Very positive, very kind, and very hot!!😉 sounds like a nice way to end a day of running errands. I would be flattered and happy to have been all flustered by you. 

• Like 1

• Members

I know it may sound silly and unrealistic -- I mean, what woman wants DOZENS of men, everywhere she goes, touching her ass? -- but I just figured a woman with an amazing ass, wearing tight yoga pants ("leggings") probably KNOWS she's hot and WANTS men to get stimulated seeing her amazing ass out in the stores... Therefore, I wish I could "accept" what seems to be an "invitation"... And "look but don't touch" is bullshit... I wish I could encounter a woman like that who WANTS me to touch and enjoy those incredible cheeks...

• Members
On 6/1/2022 at 2:13 PM, Katie Did It said:

I think this seems like a fabulous encounter. Very positive, very kind, and very hot!!😉 sounds like a nice way to end a day of running errands. I would be flattered and happy to have been all flustered by you. 

Katie, if you're indeed female and you have a great ass, believe me, I would definitely notice you in the store...  Sometimes I see an incredible ass and I think to myself, gawd I could spend HOURS worshipping and thoroughly enjoying those amazing cheeks....

• Members
1 minute ago, BrendenB said:

Katie, if you're indeed female and you have a great ass, believe me, I would definitely notice you in the store...  Sometimes I see an incredible ass and I think to myself, gawd I could spend HOURS worshipping and thoroughly enjoying those amazing cheeks....

Ha! Yes, I am indeed a female. And I would say it’s a good ass. If I’m wearing leggings out in public, it means I’ve just worked out and a compliment like that would make me feel amazing, reinforce all my hard work. And I’d love to have it appreciated by you. 😉

• Like 1

• Members
9 minutes ago, BrendenB said:

I know it may sound silly and unrealistic -- I mean, what woman wants DOZENS of men, everywhere she goes, touching her ass? -- but I just figured a woman with an amazing ass, wearing tight yoga pants ("leggings") probably KNOWS she's hot and WANTS men to get stimulated seeing her amazing ass out in the stores... Therefore, I wish I could "accept" what seems to be an "invitation"... And "look but don't touch" is bullshit... I wish I could encounter a woman like that who WANTS me to touch and enjoy those incredible cheeks...

I think it could be considered even chivalrous to acknowledge such a gift that is being displayed. 😂 

• Like 1

• Members

such a beautiful sight woman in legging with camel toe

• Members
3 hours ago, kanga grey said:

such a beautiful sight woman in legging with camel toe

You've got that right. They make it "hard" for us to walk around in public. LOL

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 6/6/2022 at 8:33 AM, Katie Did It said:

I think it could be considered even chivalrous to acknowledge such a gift that is being displayed. 😂 

Wow you sound like my kind of girl! How I wish that Fate would cross our paths! Sounds like a perfect match: A great ass and an ass-worshipper...

• Members
4 minutes ago, BrendenB said:

Wow you sound like my kind of girl! How I wish that Fate would cross our paths! Sounds like a perfect match: A great ass and an ass-worshipper...

Agreed. 😉

• Members
On 6/6/2022 at 8:30 AM, Katie Did It said:

Ha! Yes, I am indeed a female. And I would say it’s a good ass. If I’m wearing leggings out in public, it means I’ve just worked out and a compliment like that would make me feel amazing, reinforce all my hard work. And I’d love to have it appreciated by you. 😉

I have read this Reply here 4 times now... It's SO HOT! 

• Members
21 minutes ago, BrendenB said:

I have read this Reply here 4 times now... It's SO HOT! 

Just being honest, at least for myself. It may not be too “P.C.” of me to think that way but sometimes it’s just hot to get a good compliment and then to act on it would be pretty cool. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...