Jump to content
Official Community Forums Home

Nice Asses Everywhere


Recommended Posts

  • Members

Thanks to Yoga pants, I see nice asses everywhere I go.ย  I wish I could go up to a woman in a store who has a great ass and tell her how much I like it... Then she smiles and says, "why thank you baby"... Then she says, "would you like to touch it?" and of course I say Hell yeah... "Let's go out to my car for a few minutes" she says through a smile... We go out to the parking lot and climb into her back seat... She gets up on her knees with her back to me, and she peels the yoga pants down to her knees... "You can touch me if you want to" she says in a flirty way... As I gently feel her beautiful cheeks, my cock gets stiff and hard. I pull down my shorts and my throbbing dick pops out... I stroke it for a minute and then I say, "I want to cum on your ass"... She says "Yes! Please do! That is SO hot"... So I get up on one knee, with my dick close to those gorgeous cheeks, and I'm stroking vigorously... In another minute, I shoot my cum all over her amazing ass... She waits a minute, then pulls up her yoga pants, turns around and with a smile says to me, "I liked that! Here is my number, text me if you want to do this again sometime..."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Yoga pants not only show nice asses but nice camel toes as well.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
On 5/30/2022 at 6:35 PM, BrendenB said:

Thanks to Yoga pants, I see nice asses everywhere I go.ย  I wish I could go up to a woman in a store who has a great ass and tell her how much I like it... Then she smiles and says, "why thank you baby"... Then she says, "would you like to touch it?" and of course I say Hell yeah... "Let's go out to my car for a few minutes" she says through a smile... We go out to the parking lot and climb into her back seat... She gets up on her knees with her back to me, and she peels the yoga pants down to her knees... "You can touch me if you want to" she says in a flirty way... As I gently feel her beautiful cheeks, my cock gets stiff and hard. I pull down my shorts and my throbbing dick pops out... I stroke it for a minute and then I say, "I want to cum on your ass"... She says "Yes! Please do! That is SO hot"... So I get up on one knee, with my dick close to those gorgeous cheeks, and I'm stroking vigorously... In another minute, I shoot my cum all over her amazing ass... She waits a minute, then pulls up her yoga pants, turns around and with a smile says to me, "I liked that! Here is my number, text me if you want to do this again sometime..."

I think this seems like a fabulous encounter. Very positive, very kind, and very hot!!๐Ÿ˜‰ sounds like a nice way to end a day of running errands. I would be flattered and happy to have been all flustered by you.ย 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

I know it may sound silly and unrealistic -- I mean, what woman wants DOZENS of men, everywhere she goes, touching her ass? -- but I just figured a woman with an amazing ass, wearing tight yoga pants ("leggings") probably KNOWS she's hot and WANTS men to get stimulated seeing her amazing ass out in the stores... Therefore, I wish I could "accept" what seems to be an "invitation"... And "look but don't touch" is bullshit... I wish I could encounter a woman like that who WANTS me to touch and enjoy those incredible cheeks...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
On 6/1/2022 at 2:13 PM, Katie Did It said:

I think this seems like a fabulous encounter. Very positive, very kind, and very hot!!๐Ÿ˜‰ sounds like a nice way to end a day of running errands. I would be flattered and happy to have been all flustered by you.ย 

Katie, if you're indeed female and you have a great ass, believe me, I would definitely notice you in the store...ย  Sometimes I see an incredible ass and I think to myself, gawd I could spend HOURS worshipping and thoroughly enjoying those amazing cheeks....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
1 minute ago, BrendenB said:

Katie, if you're indeed female and you have a great ass, believe me, I would definitely notice you in the store...ย  Sometimes I see an incredible ass and I think to myself, gawd I could spend HOURS worshipping and thoroughly enjoying those amazing cheeks....

Ha! Yes, I am indeed a female. And I would say itโ€™s a good ass. If Iโ€™m wearing leggings out in public, it means Iโ€™ve just worked out and a compliment like that would make me feel amazing, reinforce all my hard work. And Iโ€™d love to have it appreciated by you. ๐Ÿ˜‰

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
9 minutes ago, BrendenB said:

I know it may sound silly and unrealistic -- I mean, what woman wants DOZENS of men, everywhere she goes, touching her ass? -- but I just figured a woman with an amazing ass, wearing tight yoga pants ("leggings") probably KNOWS she's hot and WANTS men to get stimulated seeing her amazing ass out in the stores... Therefore, I wish I could "accept" what seems to be an "invitation"... And "look but don't touch" is bullshit... I wish I could encounter a woman like that who WANTS me to touch and enjoy those incredible cheeks...

I think it could be considered even chivalrous to acknowledge such a gift that is being displayed. ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

such a beautiful sight woman in legging with camel toe

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
3 hours ago, kanga grey said:

such a beautiful sight woman in legging with camel toe

You've got that right. They make it "hard" for us to walk around in public. LOL

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 6/6/2022 at 8:33 AM, Katie Did It said:

I think it could be considered even chivalrous to acknowledge such a gift that is being displayed. ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

Wow you sound like my kind of girl! How I wish that Fate would cross our paths! Sounds like a perfect match: A great ass and an ass-worshipper...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
4 minutes ago, BrendenB said:

Wow you sound like my kind of girl! How I wish that Fate would cross our paths! Sounds like a perfect match: A great ass and an ass-worshipper...

Agreed. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
On 6/6/2022 at 8:30 AM, Katie Did It said:

Ha! Yes, I am indeed a female. And I would say itโ€™s a good ass. If Iโ€™m wearing leggings out in public, it means Iโ€™ve just worked out and a compliment like that would make me feel amazing, reinforce all my hard work. And Iโ€™d love to have it appreciated by you. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I have read this Reply here 4 times now... It's SO HOT!ย 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
21 minutes ago, BrendenB said:

I have read this Reply here 4 times now... It's SO HOT!ย 

Just being honest, at least for myself. It may not be too โ€œP.C.โ€ of me to think that way but sometimes itโ€™s just hot to get a good compliment and then to act on it would be pretty cool.ย 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy