Official Community Forums Home

Chance

sassnclass

• Members

She sat at the table and watched the waves crashing against the rocks below.  It was such a beautiful view.  The ocean was rough today, but she liked the power of it.  She thrilled at the energy of the water pounding against the coast.  It felt almost sexual to her.  She smiled as the waiter placed her meal in front of her.  She thanked him and she could not stop smirking at her thoughts as she began to eat.

She did not mind eating alone.  Especially with this view.  That was the point, she felt she needed some time to clear her head.  Work was overwhelming and her personal life was beyond stressful.  She made the decision that she deserved to get away and just be.  No friends to entertain, no questions to answer, nothing to do except what pleased her.  Just as eating at the restaurant overlooking the coast pleased her.

The waiter came back and checked on her, refilling her water glass and asking if she wanted more wine.  She declined and continued to finish her meal.  As she looked around the restaurant, she realized it was growing more crowded.  Her glance landed on a man seated a few tables away.  He stood out to her for several reasons.  One was the fact that he was the only other person sitting alone at a table.  He was very attractive in a slightly rugged way that appealed to her.  She took in his profile as he was also watching the waves.  He turned his head and caught her watching him.  She paused, then turn her attention back to her plate.

She felt herself blush at begin caught staring.  She finished eating without giving in to temptation to look his way again.  When the waiter brought the bill, she quickly paid.  As she was leaving the restaurant, she noticed that the man was no longer at his table.  She was surprised at the disappointment she felt at not being able to take another look at him.

As she left the restaurant, she saw there were steps leading to an overlook above the cliffs.  She headed that way to enjoy the sunset before getting back in her car and heading to her hotel.  She pulled her sweater around her as the air was quickly cooling as the sun set.  She paid little attention to the few people who were already enjoying the view at the railing.  She found a spot and just took in the beauty and power of the ocean beneath her.  She watched as the ocean seemed to swallow the dropping sun.  The colors were magnificent, and she felt a pull of sadness that she did not take time to analyze.  When the sun was below the horizon, she smiled to herself and turned to head back to her car.

Her eyes caught the profile of the same man who had been in the restaurant.  He was standing on the other side of a couple.  She stood still as she took in his features and the intense way that he watched the water.  Again, he turned to look at her.  She swallowed, but this time gave him a small smile before turning and heading back to her car.

When she arrived at her hotel, she went to the front desk and checked in.  She had been lucky to get one of their last available rooms.  After getting her key, she headed to the elevator where three people waited.  Once inside, a woman took the role of button presser and asked for everyone’s floors.  She was on the fifth.  When she heard a man also say five, she turned and saw it was him!  The same man from the restaurant and sunset.  He studied her face and said, “I’m going to start to think you are stalking me.”

She felt her face flush and stuttered, “I’m not…I don’t…um yeah” then she laughed as she watched him smirk.

All the other passengers exited on lower floors.  They rode in silence together.  When the doors opened, she quickly exited and headed toward her room.  The man followed a few paces behind.  When she stopped next to her door, she saw him continue to the room next to hers.  She watched him use the keycard to unlock the door, he turned to her and said, “If I see you in my room next, I’m going to get suspicious.”

She opened her mouth, but she had no clue what to say to that.  So, she closed her mouth, unlocked her door, and went inside.  Once inside, she bolted the door.  Her thoughts ran wild.  Talk about coincidences!  She could not blame him, he seemed to be everywhere she was going before her.  

She unpacked her bag and then stepped out onto the balcony.  She looked over and sure enough he was standing on his balcony as well.  As he turned and looked at her, she spoke first, “Okay look!  I’m not stalking you!  I promise!”

He let out a laugh and said, “I believe you.  Maybe fate really wants us to meet?”

She smiled, he had a great laugh, “Maybe.  Or maybe we are supposed to be strangers that pass in the night?”

There was enough light for her to see his eyes focus on her, “I think we are more strangers that keep running into each other in the night. Repeatedly.”

She felt a little thrill at his words.  She decided to give in and just enjoy herself, “What do you think we should do about it?”

He paused as if considering her words, “I think we should be strangers who take a hint from fate and spend some time together.”

She looked out at the dark sky and took a deep breath.  Then she turned to him and said, “Alright, but you come to my room.  I don’t want you to get any more suspicious.”  She did not wait for a reply.  She went back into her room and removed her sweater.  She began putting her things away quickly and grabbed her toiletries so she could quickly brush her teeth. Her nerves were causing her hands to tremble slightly.  After brushing her teether, she went back to her suitcase.

Kicking off her shoes, she pulled out a nightgown and laid it across the bed.  She was not sure exactly what she was doing, but if he did not end up knocking on her door, she would at least be ready for bed.  She continued to unpack.  She opened one of the bottles of water she brought with her and took a deep swallow.  As she sat the bottle down, she caught her reflection in the mirror above the counter.  Her face was slightly flushed.  Did she really just invite a stranger to her room? She put a hand to her lips. She shook her head and turned back to her nightgown.  She made it a couple steps before she heard the knock at the door. She turned to look toward the sound.  After taking a deep breath, she went to the door and pulled it open.

He stood there with a small bottle of wine and two water glasses, “Excuse the glasses, it’s all I had.”

She backed up and he entered the room.  His presence seemed to make the room feel smaller.  She smiled and said, “No worries, I did not exactly plan to have company either.  You brought the wine with you?”

He gave a soft laugh as he set the glasses down on the counter and started to pour wine, “It was a gift. I was at a family party earlier today. My cousin pushed the bottle into my hand as I was leaving. I am afraid it is not an impressive vintage.”

She took the glass he offered, “Thanks.”

They clinked glasses and each took a sip.  They watched each other as both reacted to the taste.  Together they broke out laughing at the same time and put their glasses down.

He grabbed one of her water bottles and asked, “Okay if I drink this?”

“Of course, good idea.” She grabbed the one she had opened earlier.

They studied each other as they washed out the taste of wine.  She moved to one of the two chairs in front of the window.  He followed and sat across from her.  They were both quiet as they studied each other.  

Then she asked, “So, what do you think fate wants us to do now?”

He stood up, took her hand, and pulled her to standing.  Then he lifted her chin with his finger and kissed her.  His lips were firm and warm and insistent.  She found herself quickly responding.  He moved his hand to the back of her head as he deepened the kiss.  She let out a soft moan in her throat as his tongue moved gently with hers.  She wrapped a hand around the back of his neck and ran her fingers through his hair.  With the other hand she stroked the firmness of his bicep.  Their breathing sped up as his hands roamed her body.

He broke the kiss and ran his lips along the side of her throat.  She let out another moan as she felt him gently nip at her lip with his teeth.  He lifted his head and watched as he unbuttoned her shirt.  His eyes met hers as he parted the fabric.  Then his gaze went to her breasts.  He murmured, “Beautiful.”

She felt herself blush as his compliment.  He removed her shirt and ran his finger inside the cups of her bra.  Her nipples immediately beaded in response.  She pulled his shirt out of his pants and lifted it.  He raised his arms to help her remove it from him. She ran her hands over his chest, loving the feel of his skin against her fingers.  He reached around her and unhooked her bra.  She let him slide it down her arms and drop it to the floor.

He cupped her breasts.  Then leaned forward and took a nipple between his lips.  She let out a whimper as he sucked it firmly.  He repeated the same treatment on her other nipple.  Her mind was growing hazy with desire.  She could feel her core growing damp as he continued to suck on her nipples.  She arched her back without thought as he feasted on her.

She felt the closure of her pants release and realized he was removing them.  She tried to clear the haze from her head and reach for the front closure of his pants.  Within a couple minutes they were both naked.  The feeling of him holding her close to him was a welcome pleasure.  His hands squeezed her ass cheeks as he captured her mouth again.  She could feel his impressive length pressed against her stomach.  She had an incredible urge to stroke he cock, but he was holding her too close for her to work her hands between them.  She realized he had backed her up to the bed when she felt it hit the back of her legs.

As he ended the kiss, he nipped gently at her bottom lip. Then he said, “Lie back on the bed for me, I’m going to taste you now.”  She felt herself grow even wetter at his words.

She lay on her back, and he positioned himself between her legs.  He put her legs over his shoulders and ran a finger along her slick slit.  A whimper escaped her lips as his finger slid over her throbbing clit.  He ran his finger along the same path again, but this time followed his finger with his tongue.  She arched her back in reflex.  He tightened his hold on her hip.  His tongue swirled around her clit.  Then he sucked it into his mouth.  She cried out at the pleasure.  She felt him tighten his hold on her even more.

He raised his head and popped off of her clit with his lips, “You are so responsive, I fucking love it.  I could quickly get addicted to your taste.”  Then he went back to licking and sucking on her clit.  He slowly slid a finger inside of her and explored until he found that perfect spot.  She let out a whimper and moan that she did not recognize as coming from her before.  He manipulated that spot inside her as he sucked hard on her clit.  She could feel her orgasm approaching.  Her first instinct was almost to fight it, it was so intense.  But his administrations on her body gave her no choice.  The waves of pleasure hit her hard and she felt her muscles contract around his finger.  He kept up his stroking and sucking until the spasms passed.  Then he lowered his mouth and licked deeply inside her.

His mouth felt amazing on her and she heard herself say, “Please.”  Though she was not exactly sure what she was asking for.

He thrust his tongue inside her a few more times.  Then he went up on his knees between her legs.  The intense look of desire he gave her caused her breath to catch.  She saw the impressive evidence of his arousal jutting out from his body.  He lowered himself over her and once again captured her lips.  She could taste and smell herself on his lips and tongue.  She felt the tip of his cock pressing at her wet entrance.  He raised his head and watched her face as he continued to press forward.  She let out a whimper as she felt him stretching her. 
He paused, pulled back and then pressed forward again.  He whispered to her, “Fuck, you are tight.  I am trying to go slow but tell me if you want me to stop.”  He took a breath, “Please don’t tell me to stop.”

She smiled at him, “Don’t you dare stop.”

He pressed forward even more, and she felt him slide in easier.  When he started to pull back again, she used her heels on his ass to pull him back to her.  She demanded, “I need more.”

He watched her face as he pushed further inside of her.  He paused and asked, “Ready for all of me?”

She tried to pull him forward, but he resisted.  She cried, “Yes, please!”

He paused for a second and then thrust fully inside of her.  She let out a moan of pleasure at the feeling of him filling her.  She tried to hold him there so she could acclimate, but he began to move in and out of her in a slow rhythm.  He continued at that pace for several minutes.  Then he lifted one of her legs over his shoulder and straddled her other leg.  The position change caused him to go even deeper.  She cried out at each thrust that filled her.  His pace quickened.  She could do little more in this position except take each deep thrust into her body.  She felt her breasts bounce with each push.  

After several minutes, he pulled out and lay down on his back.  He stroked her arm and said, “Your turn, ride me.”

She could not hold back the smile as she rolled over.  She leaned over first and took him into her mouth.  He let out a deep moan as she worked him with her mouth and tongue.  He gently placed his hand in her hair.  She loved that she could taste herself on him.  She sucked on him until he said, “I want to see you ride me now.”

She gave him one last long lick and then she straddled him.  She guided him to her entrance and then slowly sank down on him.  The now familiar pleasure of him filling her returned.  She placed her hands on his chest and moved up and down on him.  She alternated her movements to grind on him when he was fully inside her.  He told her how amazing it felt and said several things she could not quite make out as they were mixed with moans.

He reached up and caressed her breasts as she moved on him.  He pinched at her nipples and her pleasure intensified.  Then he reached forward and stroked her clit with his thumb.  She quickly felt her body respond and her orgasm approach.  She rode him harder as he continued to press her clit.

She cried out, “Fuck, I am going to cum!”

He pressed even more firmly, “Yes! Cum on my cock!”

His words sent her over the edge.  She felt her muscles milking at his cock.  He called out, “Fuck that feel amazing!”  When her body calmed, she fell forward on him.  He held her close and then rolled them on their sides.  He maneuvered her around so that she was almost spooning with him, but his cock was deep inside her pussy and her left leg was over his thigh.  He slowly pumped in and out of her.  She could not get over how incredible it felt to have him deep inside.  He pinched at one of her nipples as he nuzzled the side of her neck.  She had never been in this particular position before.  But she enjoyed feeling him against her back and his arms around her.  His rhythm picked up and she could feel him grown even firmer inside her.

He whispered against her neck, “Fuck, you feel amazing.  I am going to cum.  Do you want to feel me cum deep inside you?”

She whispered back, “Yes, please.”

His thrusts grew firmer, and he cried out as she felt him pulse inside her.  They lay there for several minutes as he recovered.  Then they both washed up.  She pulled on her nightgown that had fallen to the floor.  When he returned to the room he said, “You got dressed?  Is that my cue to leave?  Or do I get to take that off you now?”

She smiled, “You don’t have to leave.  But I may need a break before the next round.”

He laughed, “I was just talking about holding your naked body next to mine.  I definitely need some recovery time.  I’m not 20 anymore!”

They laid in the bed and talked for what seemed like hours until they both feel asleep.

• Like 5

• Members

Beautiful story Sass. Thank you. I was hoping you’d have another one to read.☀️

• Thanks 1

• Members
1 minute ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Beautiful story Sass. Thank you. I was hoping you’d have another one to read.☀️

Thank you!  Silly life gets in the way of writing sometimes.  😉😊

• Members

I can imagine. You’re do another one. I still love Connections and my favorite From messages to Reality.☀️

• Thanks 1

• Members
33 minutes ago, Mountain Man said:

This one was more visceral... instinctual and gritty.... and one OF YOUR BEST!

This one aroused me in a more primal ... animalistic way.  Definitely got my machine revved so fast; the wife did not stand a chance.... 

Wow.

Thanks! I appreciate your feedback! Glad you and your wife benefited!😊

• Members
2 hours ago, Mountain Man said:

Yes ma'am! When the bouquets of flowers show up at your house, you better come up with a good story for the hubby as to why you got so many... LOL.

Thank you!

😊🤭

• Members
On 6/1/2022 at 9:37 PM, Katie Did It said:

Very sexy story. Thank you for sharing. 

Glad you like it. 😊

• Members
On 6/2/2022 at 4:16 AM, Lady said:

Thank you Sassnclass for another incredible story.  In reading this I thought about the times I went to dinner alone and scanned the room to see if anyone else was alone.  Wow the “Chance” to look around and see him sitting there and then have him catch me looking.   Imagining leaving the restaurant and hooking up like this.  Made me excited reading each and every line.  After reading this, I wished someone was here to ravage my body.  

Thank you! 😊   

I am so pleased you enjoyed the story and found it relatable. 

• Like 1

• Members
15 hours ago, Starving said:

Thank you Sassnclass for your story! 

😊

• Members

You’re amazing, Sassy!  I will never get tired of reading another story from my favorite author.  You captured another steamy encounter so intimately.  I know that’s why we can all relate so well to these.  I envy your ability to capture such detail.  I will always be your number one fan!

Some of my favorites:

“He lifted his head and watched as he unbuttoned her shirt.  His eyes met hers as he parted the fabric…”  That image is one I will never forget.  My amazing lady has the most beautiful eyes and when looking into them during moments such as this… when the passion is high, well, that is a connection moment that will never be forgotten.  

“She arched her back without thought as he feasted on her.”  Another favorite.  The passion and connection in this moment are almost palpable.    Another image that I will never forget especially looking into her eyes during this type of moment.

“…I was just talking about holding your naked body next to mine.”  My favorite ending to sex.  Holding that special person in my arms and feeling close as we fall asleep is the absolute best.  

I could go on and on, but I will stop here.  Thanks again for another erotic story and for sharing your talents with all of us on the forum.  You’re awesome! 😊🌹

• Thanks 1

• Members
26 minutes ago, Pleasure4U said:

You’re amazing, Sassy!  I will never get tired of reading another story from my favorite author.  You captured another steamy encounter so intimately.  I know that’s why we can all relate so well to these.  I envy your ability to capture such detail.  I will always be your number one fan!

Some of my favorites:

“He lifted his head and watched as he unbuttoned her shirt.  His eyes met hers as he parted the fabric…”  That image is one I will never forget.  My amazing lady has the most beautiful eyes and when looking into them during moments such as this… when the passion is high, well, that is a connection moment that will never be forgotten.  

“She arched her back without thought as he feasted on her.”  Another favorite.  The passion and connection in this moment are almost palpable.    Another image that I will never forget especially looking into her eyes during this type of moment.

“…I was just talking about holding your naked body next to mine.”  My favorite ending to sex.  Holding that special person in my arms and feeling close as we fall asleep is the absolute best.  

I could go on and on, but I will stop here.  Thanks again for another erotic story and for sharing your talents with all of us on the forum.  You’re awesome! 😊🌹

Wow! Thanks for the feedback. I am pleased that you can relate it to real moments  with your special lady.

• Like 1