Official Community Forums Home

Has Anyone Used This Toy

me4now

• Members

hello

i needed help with this i bought the 7in Gspot vibe its pink i lube up but it felt so hard unreal my husband said it was to hard it felt like a peice of plastic PLEASE tell me what i did wrong i could not get comfortable with it so has anyone else had this happen to them with this toy or something close to it

thank you so much

• Review Team
hello

i needed help with this i bought the 7in Gspot vibe its pink i lube up but it felt so hard unreal my husband said it was to hard it felt like a peice of plastic PLEASE tell me what i did wrong i could not get comfortable with it so has anyone else had this happen to them with this toy or something close to it

thank you so much

if youre looking for a softer g spot vibe, you should check out the Lucid Dream #54 g spot vibe. i justtried it and itshard enough to hit your g spot but soft enough to feel good!

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5210

DJ0932-02-3main.jpg

• Members
hello

thank you so much

You said hat this felt like a piece of plastic, it is because it is plastic, the description for it states that. You mght want to get one that is gel. My personal favorite is shown below. Since you don't need a real long vibrator to hit the G-spot, I find this one to be perfect. Plus, even though it is plastic, the end is soft rubber.

Essence Pure Energy Vibe

By the way, would someon please tell me how to put the links into my e-mail that others use. I am getting frustrated trying to figure it out. Thankis!

That g-spot vibe IS plastic, and won't feel "real" anyway, since it's specially designed to rub the g-spot. Some suggestions for you to get more enjoyment out of it, is maybe some alone playtime, get yourself nice and worked up, lubed, and RELAXED. If you're tense while trying to insert any toy, it won't feel quite right, and won't aide in your pleasuring.

I also would suggest maybe getting something made out of cyberskin, jelly, or silicone, for a softer feel. But read the descriptions of the item you're looking at, since most of the time, it will tell you how firm or soft an item is.

I hope that helps. Happy playing!!!