Official Community Forums Home

Favorite Toy Material

nevabelle

• Review Team

which toy material rubs YOU the right way?

i like the jelly thats not quite gelatinous but not hard or sticky. usually with veins. slippery and smooth with a little bit of give without shape.

and of course(!) the fun factory silicone !

I've been getting a lot more jelly toys than anything, and have been enjoying them quite a bit. I just recently did a review on my first glass dildo (and first plain dildo ever), and truly enjoyed THAT!!

I don't really have a *preference* per-say. For me it's what the toy does to/for me orgasmically wise.

• Review Team
I've been getting a lot more jelly toys than anything, and have been enjoying them quite a bit. I just recently did a review on my first glass dildo (and first plain dildo ever), and truly enjoyed THAT!!

I don't really have a *preference* per-say. For me it's what the toy does to/for me orgasmically wise.

i wanna try glass so bad. it might be fun to chill it :)

well, what about thickness / flexibility? like a hard plastic egg vs a squishy bendy sleeve with a bullet in it.

• Members

I will say it would be way to hard for me to say I like one type of material over another. I have tried all different types and as far as the material it doesn't matter to me. If it can get me to have that O and my husband enjoys the show, then the product was WELL worth it.

• Members

I am more a fan of function over material - but if I had to pick I think it would be 100% silicone! Why? Because toys made of silicone are easy to clean, change the temperature of, they will last forever if you take care of it, they are smooth and sexy feeling. I think sometimes you get what you pay for, and silicone is more expensive but worth it!

Glass is a next second, then jelly, then rubber!

Mikayla