Official Community Forums Home

Booty Balls

trina2008

• Members

Anything with the name Booty in it is going to get my attention, and needless to say these Booty Balls are no exception. They are this amazing tangerine color and are very soft which is something I really liked about them I have noticed that most anal beads are very hard and not really comfortable for me. I love the feel of the sensafirm material that these anal beads are made out of they have a little give to them and bend with the contours of your shape.

Now the basics, these balls are 9 ½ inches in length and are 1-¼ inches at the widest bead. The beads range in size and are not all that big, I personally enjoyed the smaller beads on the strand but if you like beads a little bigger then this is perfect for you.

When I showed my hubby the beads he seemed very pleased because he loves anal as much as I do, in fact I think he enjoys it more than me. We lubed up the beads and began to slowly insert them one at a time making sure to add lube when needed. These beads felt completely different than other beads I have and were more enjoyable. By the third bead I was in heaven and as he slowly pulled the beads out one by one I started feeling the build up of an anal orgasm with only one bead left to go and I exploded. As he started to put the beads back in, hubby bent me over and that is my clue that he wanted DP as much as I did. I love DP with beads and these were so comfortable and soft that I could feel everything even more which put me over the edge very quickly and I have amazing anal and vaginal orgasms that were incredible.

The sensafirm material is unique and different I hope they come out with more products with this material it feels incredible.

I would recommend this product to anyone who has a little experience in anal penetration since the beads are a little bigger than most. But if you are looking for a softer anal bead this is the product for you.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5167