Official Community Forums Home

You both agreed to mfms or fmfs, what would you & your spouse do if you wind up in a mmf? ffm? mmfm, mmmf? ffmf, fffm? mmmm? or fffff?

• Members

So you finally worked it out after many many months of planning, preparing, getting your spouse to sign off on it "The all naked weekend at the cabin @ a nudist resort." No clothing allowed whatsoever and you have three other couples who have agreed to all the mfms and fmfs everyone wants.

What do you do if do wind up in a mmf? ffm? What the heck does your spouse do?

What if it turned into a mmfm or mmmf? ffmf or fffm?

Even more drastic - mmmm? and fffff? 

My wife asked me this in a room with three other couples, she blurted it out asking me what I would do and what did I think she'd do in every situation. I know I heard a feather drop. 

• Like 1

• Members
30 minutes ago, WonderingWhatThereIs said:

So you finally worked it out after many many months of planning, preparing, getting your spouse to sign off on it "The all naked weekend at the cabin @ a nudist resort." No clothing allowed whatsoever and you have three other couples who have agreed to all the mfms and fmfs everyone wants.

What do you do if do wind up in a mmf? ffm? What the heck does your spouse do?

What if it turned into a mmfm or mmmf? ffmf or fffm?

Even more drastic - mmmm? and fffff? 

My wife asked me this in a room with three other couples, she blurted it out asking me what I would do and what did I think she'd do in every situation. I know I heard a feather drop. 

Wow, tough question

• Members

Yeah tell me about it.  My wife went through some tough times, recently coming out of it. The past few weekends have been so incredible together. We are sitting around with a group of her old sex buddies with them talking about all the after college sex they had and out pops that question for me. From zero to 90, I froze. finally able to get out the words, "As long as I am with you I'd do anything but it must be with you. I just want to be with you."  After the rut we've been in that is all that matters, that we do whatever we do together. 

• Confused 1