Official Community Forums Home

Peppermint Schnapps Massage Oil

trina2008

• Members

Cooling Massage Oil

Now this little bottle of massage oil has one big cooling effect, it smells terrific and glides on the body like a lube more than an oil. The only thing that had me confused was that fact that it says “ sweet taste”. I wasn’t sure if it was edible or not, so just to let you know we used the oil everywhere on our bodies and it does feel incredible, the coolness is something different. All of the other oils we have ever used had a warming effect, so this was a nice change. Back to the edible part, I did taste it and it really did taste like really nice peppermint schnapps. So whether it is edible or not there is nothing on the bottle saying differently.

I loved the shape of the bottle it looks like a shaker you would see at a bar and I just love anything in a pink bottle. I began my massage on his back and slowly moved to his front, which then went to every part of his body and he just loved it. Now that he was all oiled up I couldn’t help but take a taste of my finger and I couldn’t believe how great it tasted.

Once my hubby was all nice and oiled up and relaxed it was my turn, from my toes to my shoulders I was completely massaged and felt great. Nothing feels better than getting a nice massage that turns into an erotic massage. With both of us nice and relaxed and ready for anything, that night turned into an incredible night of foreplay and sex.

This little bottle of massage oil opened us up to a night of intimate pleasures. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to be a little more intimate with his or her significant other.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5175