Official Community Forums Home

Clear Blue Rock Candy Cock With Vibe

trina2008

• Members

The Clear Blue Rock Candy Cock with Vibe is two toys in one for double the pleasure, at least that is what the box claims.

Now I am all for any kind of toy that can give me two toys for the price of one and with the Rock Candy Cock and Vibe I was so ready to put it to the test, I couldn’t wait for my hubby to get home.

Let’s start with the basics; it is 7 inches long and almost 2 inches in girth so this toy may not be for beginners. The vibe is 6 inches in length and has a 1-inch girth that is a great size for beginners. So ladies if you are a beginner and are looking to go bigger this may be a perfect fit (pun intended) for you. The vibe takes 2 AA batteries that I always have handy, so I slid the batteries in and went straight to my room.

As I lubed up the cock I couldn’t believe how great the detail was. I loved the color it looks like an electric blue and is very soft. I slowly slid the cock in and it felt amazing, I started to feel myself tighten around the cock and suddenly I had an orgasm so fast I couldn’t believe it. Now I love big dongs, vibes you name it. So if they are big I am pretty much going to have an orgasm but usually not that fast. At that point I was totally curious what this would feel like with the vibe inside and hurry up and put a little talc inside the dong so the vibe wouldn’t get stuck inside. Lubed up the dong again and slid it back in, as I began to go faster and faster I turned on the vibe and instantly I was in heaven. It felt so incredible that I thought I was going to cum right then and there, but I just breathed through the orgasm and waited for the next one. This vibe gave me everything I could want out of a toy. It has the girth and length that I love with a little extra. Now I have always been a vibe girl and the more I have used dongs the more I like them.

This toy will stay at the top of my toy box for a long time; it has the best of both worlds. It is a dong and vibrator all in one.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5181