Official Community Forums Home

Golden showers,?

Steve75

• Members

That does not turn me on whatsoever!

• Like 1

• Members

I've tried it.  She kneeled over me and let it go all over my cock and balls.  Very warm and a unique feeling.  We fucked right after. 

• Like 2

• Members

I would think that you might have taken some photos of your customers doing that.

• Like 1

• Members
7 minutes ago, Rio said:

I would think that you might have taken some photos of your customers doing that.

I have, but I don't have permission to use the photos.   Every photo I post has a signed release for use of it.  But most of my clients don't want them used so I respect that.  All I can say is that I've seen so very much, been asked to join many times (but didn't), and made some very good friends.  

• Members

@marka09yeah I wasn't asking for you to show any. I was just commenting  that I'm sure you've taken a number of those.

• Like 1

• Members
1 minute ago, Rio said:

@marka09yeah I wasn't asking for you to show any. I was just commenting  that I'm sure you've taken a number of those.

LOL, no problem.  Yes, I've taken them and lots of other stuff. ;)

• Members
22 hours ago, Steve75 said:

So golden showers? Yes or no or maybe? Asking for a friend lol

There are two types of Golden Showers, external and internal and I only did it with my two ex's! One morning my first wife and I were in the shower and I had to go and since we were in the shower what would it hurt! My ex had her back to me and I just let it flow and next thing you know she quickly turned around and loudly asked "DID YOU JUST PEE ON ME?" I answered sheepishly "maybe and what's the big deal it was not like it was staying on you since  the water washed it off as quickly as it hit you!" She got out of the shower all mad and yelling acting like I committed murder! She runs out the bathroom in her towel and then yells out to her 12 and 13 yr. old boys to come into the bedroom and she tries to explain to them that her new husband had just pissed all over her, like it was a crime! What the 12 yr. old told her mom had me in stitches, he said "mom it's called a Golden Shower and what was the big deal, you guys were in the shower together!" To this day I would've loved to see the look on her face when her youngest had told her that! All I heard was you never do that to someone you love or care about no matter what and that's how that conversation ended! Later I asked her 12 yr. old when his mom wasn't around how he knew about things like that? He told me he couldn't tell me, but he always did have a lot of girls around him since he was a good looking kid! The Internal Golden Shower was with my second ex-wife, when we were deep into having sex when I told her I had to go to the bathroom to "P!" My wife told me "no you don't I'm enjoying  you deep inside me and I'm close to orgasm so you aren't going anywhere!" She then locked her legs around me and I could not remove myself from her love tunnel and I just said it's your decision and I let go! As soon as I started flowing, her inner walls contracted and she had one heck of an orgasm and once I stopped she rode to get my erection back and then I came! That was one time that we not only had to change the sheets, but she  had  put them in the washer as well  - while I cleaned the plastic liner on the mattress and spray air freshener in the room as well. You talk about the smell of sex in a room, mixing sex with urine has a whole unique smell to itself and is very pungent!

• Like 1

• Members

yes buy only to watch woman hot

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

It definitely depends on the lady that is doing the pissing she has to be very classy and clean and smell like a rose. Then yes I'm ready for the golden shower and I'll eat here out as she's squirting whatever sweet tasty flud she's giving me over and over again and again mmmmmmm 💦😋👅💦💦💦 nothing in the world any better than that mmmmmmm 😋👅💦💋😘 

Kiss 💋 to All the Hot sexy lady's on this wonderful sight 

Dewey and Mandy C

My piercing.jpg

BFF6C511-32AF-4263-9A5A-94EA21DBCC2B.jpeg.fb8556c241798983c10bef51b5290f85.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 6/8/2022 at 4:19 PM, marka09 said:

LOL, no problem.  Yes, I've taken them and lots of other stuff. ;)

What can I see? I jerk off to kinky sex, so maybe you have something cum-worthy. Happy to $$

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I don't mind receiving. Lost a bet years ago regarding who could hold their beer the longest. Loser had to take the pee of the other. I didn't want to lose but I figured that it was worth seeing her pussy. Turns out I lost by a lot. Took my clothes off and got in the tub. She pulled her pants and panties off and squatted over. I was surprised at how hot her piss was but I didn't mind it. I have a friend now who I see fairly often and once in a while she'll offer to pee on me and we both enjoy it.