Official Community Forums Home

Toys For Christmas!

nevabelle

• Members

*chuckle* Fun question -- should be interesting to see any answers.

I'll start. :) A girlfriend of mine gave a gift to me and my husband for Solstice. We haven't had a chance to play yet, but we're looking forward to it!

• Members

Well I got a new toy, I have no idea what shop in this town had it or even where my hubby found it. Although he didn't get me anything on my wish list here I sent him. He did find me a snowman vibe. Yes I said it a snowman vibe. He looks just like frosty, his nose has a small little orange nub, and nub black eyes. It starts off with a small round head then a little bigger ball for his middle, then a large ball. It is really neat, it takes 3 C batteries the down fall was it was NOSEY. There is a little button on the bottom of it and when I pushed I swear I laughed my ass off, it sang Xmas music. He still won't tell me where he found it but I must say I loved it. I also must give the man a little credit it wrapped it awesome and set it on the bed. He wrapped it in a huge box, I opened the box to find a new teddy well inside the teddy was something wrapped and there it was. I say give him a little credit because he I was thinking it was the new stereo I wanted. LOL He did great.

• Members

I found a piece of coal in my stocking that was in a little felt bag that said you been naughty, then I found cock rings, my wife had a mini massager, and some x rated ice cube and popcycle maker. Litle cock pops to suck on(LOL) and of course Santa brought us the liberator wedge combo. I hope this makes sex for us more enjoyable since we almost 6 months pregnant.

I think we did real goooooooooood for being so baaaaaaadd

Glenn

• Members

I have an old friend from high school I talk to regularly. He is the only person I discuss sex or sex toys with. I sent him some varied toys for his birthday. Then he asked for my wish list, and sent me a toy set for Christmas. I also have a cockring to send him for some occasion.

• Members

i got a pocket rocket! geez! that thing is powerful!!! lol. i love it. its pink and purdy!!!! lol. hope you guys had as much fun as i did!!!

~muah

• Members

I did not get any toys from hubby this year....I honestly think he is at a loss of what he could possibly get me now! We played with many toys though, and it was indeed a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Mikayla