Official Community Forums Home

Delay spray / lasting longer

Dmbfan76

• Members

I am in my mid 40's, happily married to my wife for over 15 years and together for abut 20.  She's 6 year younger than me....lately just not lasting long at all either by myself, oral from her or penetration.  I do have a vasectomy from about 5+ years ago.

I want to last longer for so many reasons, but mainly to satisfy my wife....any guys or couples experience this too ( I am sure you are out there) and what tips and or sprays you have tried and worked?  I want to also make sure not to desensitize her in the process.  No real issues getting it "up" thankfully, just take a little longer than from my 20's - ha.

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Dmbfan76 said:

I am in my mid 40's, happily married to my wife for over 15 years and together for abut 20.  She's 6 year younger than me....lately just not lasting long at all either by myself, oral from her or penetration.  I do have a vasectomy from about 5+ years ago.

I want to last longer for so many reasons, but mainly to satisfy my wife....any guys or couples experience this too ( I am sure you are out there) and what tips and or sprays you have tried and worked?  I want to also make sure not to desensitize her in the process.  No real issues getting it "up" thankfully, just take a little longer than from my 20's - ha.

Same problem for me. I've seen several suggestions such as stopping when you are close, using delay creams, exercises to strengthen muscles down there. I haven't found one that really works for me personally.

• Members

One suggestion is to make sure you're cumming frequently enough so you don't build up too much desire. 

It takes time but training yourself using the stop/start technique can work.  Start off masturbating solo and dedicate two or three sessions per week to the exercise.  Stroke until you start feeling the build up and stop before reaching the point of no return.  Start again oce you've regained control.  Do this at least four times before letting yourself cum.  With time, start going longer and eventually bring your wife in to help.  And between practice sessions be sure to have sex with your wife so you aren't missing her pussy.

It might take a month or two but it can work.

• Like 3

• Members

thanks Cirrus20 - I am also curious if you ever tried or use regularly the desensitizing sprays/cream?

• Members
19 hours ago, Dmbfan76 said:

thanks Cirrus20 - I am also curious if you ever tried or use regularly the desensitizing sprays/cream?

No I've never tried them.  I hope you find something that  works.  In the meantime, just be sure to give your  wife lots of oral.

• Like 2

• Members
21 hours ago, Dmbfan76 said:

Dmbfan76, I tried one years ago. I only tried once or twice but didn't like how it felt. Hard to explain

• Like 1

• Members

I use to cum fairly easy. Like said be certain to eat her pussy a bunch. The stopping and waiting  control works. I eat her till she demanded my cock. I would give it to her. My excitement made me want to cum. My cock flowed precum as I licked her clit. When I gave it to her I would feel the urge and stopped. Went right back down on her. Then back in her again. When I couldn’t hold any longer man it shot off so hard. Great cums. But even when I cum I would go back down on her cleaning up my cum and making sure she got off real good. She always cum so much more when I was licking my cum from her. Anyway after time I could go longer and longer. Now I can go for a very long time. Love spending hours making love. Now she lost all desire for sex. Enjoy it while you can. I now enjoy cum more than ever. 

• Like 1

• Members
6 minutes ago, Excited said:

I use to cum fairly easy. Like said be certain to eat her pussy a bunch. The stopping and aging control works. I eat her till she demanded my cock. I would give it to her. My excitement made me wasn’t to cum. My cock flowed precum as I licked her clit. When I gave it to her I would feel the urge and stopped. Went right back down on her. Then back in her again. When I couldn’t hold any longer man it shot off so hard. Great cums. But even when I cum I would go back down on her cleaning up my cum and making sure she got off real good. She always cum so much more when I was licking my cum from her. Anyway after time I could go longer and longer. Now I can go for a very long time. Love spending hours making love. Now she lost all desire for sex. Enjoy it while you can. I now enjoy cum more than ever. 

Sounds like good advice from a guy with experience

• Members
41 minutes ago, tiger48 said:

Sounds like good advice from a guy with experience

The best part of edging is how great it feels when you do cum. Even giving a blowjob edging the guy is so good when you let him cum. Fuck I am getting so horny just thinking about this. 

• Like 1

• Members
23 minutes ago, Starving said:

I used a brand awhile back. I believe it was called delay. It was a cream. I did last longer but I noticed the amount of semen I ejaculated was not as much as usual without the cream. It did work however!

That may have been what I tried and got similar results