Official Community Forums Home

Sex dolls are becoming more human-like?

Robined

I have become a sex doll lover. I have owned two SexDollBay sex dolls, I don't know why theirs are so realistic, I always felt I could get more different sex dolls to enjoy.

b8fb5dfd-0cd4-4c90-a3f2-904291904990.thumb.jpg.2eca65f3e21933693eb5899516c13bf7.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members
On 7/8/2022 at 1:38 AM, Robined said:

I have become a sex doll lover. I have owned two SexDollBay sex dolls, I don't know why theirs are so realistic, I always felt I could get more different sex dolls to enjoy.

b8fb5dfd-0cd4-4c90-a3f2-904291904990.thumb.jpg.2eca65f3e21933693eb5899516c13bf7.jpg

Those look pretty real, dunno if I'd wanna  buy one tho lol

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I think it is an interesting development in robotics. It will be interesting to see how far this technology will go and how real these dolls can become. I hope that advancements in this technology will bring us closer to having robots that are more like human companions. It would be great to have a robot that could interact with us in a meaningful way.

• 3 months later...

Hey there! It's mind-boggling how realistic sex dolls are becoming these days. I mean, they've come a long way from those inflatable ones we used to joke about, right? The level of craftsmanship and attention to detail is pretty impressive. It's fascinating to see how technology and innovation have transformed the industry. Anyway, it's just wild how these realistic sex dolls are changing the game. For most lovers of sex experimentation, such trends are only positive. Some of them don't even need real people to satisfy their desires.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's fascinating how sex doll technology has evolved over the years, isn't it? The level of realism they're achieving is pretty incredible. It's no wonder you're finding enjoyment in your collection. Variety is the spice of life, after all!

If you're into exploring more options, have you heard about Dakimakura Pillows? They're like a creative fusion of comfort and fandom, featuring your favorite anime characters or designs. It might be an interesting addition to your collection. You can find a range of these pillows at animelovepillow.com. Who knows, you might discover a new avenue to enhance your enjoyment!