Official Community Forums Home

Kimmy's getting two cocks tonight

Rob7160

• Members

It's been a few weeks since Kim's fucked her boytoys and we're both horny for that tonight. Jason and his buddy are horny to breed.  my bride tonight. We're getting out the sex swing so they can really fuck her hard. I love watching her get creamed in this and seeing there cum drip out on the floor while I jack off my little micro cock. Am so horny just thinking about there big cocks making Kim moan. Am counting the hours . 

• Like 2

• Members

Yes , she's even luckier now as our life partner has some friends from U.C. that will be coming too.Not sure if there clean so they have to wear condoms . We prefer no condoms but not if they don't have proof of med. screening. Kim and I are so horny about them fucking her in the sex swing. Kim loves the swing as it suspends her In doggy position while the guys do all the work. I love it because I get a full visual of their cocks inside her which is so hot!! Anyone who hasn't tried one of  these swings is missing out.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Looking forward to hearing about your night. Thinking about it has me hard right now

• Members

I’m looking forward to hearing about it also.I wish I had someone to try it with.☀️

• Thanks 1

• Members
On 7/23/2022 at 4:30 AM, Rob7160 said:

It's been a few weeks since Kim's fucked her boytoys and we're both horny for that tonight. Jason and his buddy are horny to breed.  my bride tonight. We're getting out the sex swing so they can really fuck her hard. I love watching her get creamed in this and seeing there cum drip out on the floor while I jack off my little micro cock. Am so horny just thinking about there big cocks making Kim moan. Am counting the hours . 

That swing is always good

• Members
On 7/24/2022 at 10:03 AM, Anyia said:

That swing is always good

Kim loves the swing. She can just lay there and enjoy not having to  hold a position for a long time and almost effortlessly. The guys love that they can  stand up and get full penetration. Much easier than angling her ass up for doggy position.

• Members
5 minutes ago, Rob7160 said:

Kim loves the swing. She can just lay there and enjoy not having to  hold a position for a long time and almost effortlessly. The guys love that they can  stand up and get full penetration. Much easier than angling her ass up for doggy position.

Do you have any pictures of them in action? I jerked off the other day when I read about this. Would love to have more than just a mental image.

• Members
6 minutes ago, Rio said:

Do you have any pictures of them in action? I jerked off the other day when I read about this. Would love to have more than just a mental image.

I would love to share those but Kim said you can't take them back after there out there in cyberland. We have kids and would be mortified if they found them someday. I already posted Kim sucking a guys cock and other nudes on this site. 

• Members

I totally understand. Wishful thinking on my part

• Members
1 minute ago, Rio said:

I totally understand. Wishful thinking on my part

I want to post them but I respect her concerns.wish I could provide them. Maybe you could lust over her pics on here and cum to my wife. She'd love to hear that. 

• Members
6 minutes ago, Rob7160 said:

I want to post them but I respect her concerns.wish I could provide them. Maybe you could lust over her pics on here and cum to my wife. She'd love to hear that. 

We actually had 11 guys come. About 8 of them had med. clearance and 3 wore condoms. All in all a pretty good turnout. Kim did great she had cramps from squeezing her pussy  so herd on there dicks to cum and after the last guy she was done fucking and worn out. Lots of the awesome  CBD lube helped her greatly. Don't know what they feed these guys but there cocks are huge!🥒

• Members
41 minutes ago, Rob7160 said:

She loves riding on top of Jason but her legs feel rubbery from doing this just with him. The swing is needful especially for gangbanging.