Official Community Forums Home

Hands Free Face Fucked.

Anyia

• Members

I was cleaning in the kitchen while my man and four of his friends were watching the Bears game on the tube. My man asked me to bring some beer in the living room. My man asked me if I could stay in my bra and panties before they came in, and I said sure baby. I came into the living room with the beer, and I knew my man had something planned. He told to me get on my knees, so I did. My hands were by my side. He got some rope and my hands to my ankles. There was enough slack where I could sit up straight but my hands were tied to my ankles.

My man and his friends pulled their pants down and whipped their cocks out. All five guys were smacking my face with their dicks at the same time. It was out. Then man told me to open my mouth so I did. He put that cock in and started face fucking me. Then, he came and I swallowed that load and then his friends followed. I was getting face fucked by one guy after the other. That was five loads I swallowed. Shit, I was in a state of euphoria.

• Like 11

• Members

Wow that was a hot story would you suck on this and swallow my load

Edited by Tyger
  • Like 1

• Members
5 minutes ago, tiger48 said:

Wow. So much for the Bears game

It happens. The real scoring was taking place in that living room.

• Like 1

• Members

That's hot stud. You're filling me up with it in my mind as we speak.

Edited by Tyger
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

That is one fine looking cock there bigtasty

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
4 minutes ago, Rio said:

That is one fine looking cock there bigtasty

I second that.

• Thanks 1

• Members

Hey Anyia, was it like this?

Edited by Tyger

• Members

Exactly and every bit as wonderful.

Edited by Tyger
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 7/25/2022 at 10:29 PM, Anyia said:

I was cleaning in the kitchen while my man and four of his friends were watching the Bears game on the tube. My man asked me to bring some beer in the living room. My man asked me if I could stay in my bra and panties before they came in, and I said sure baby. I came into the living room with the beer, and I knew my man had something planned. He told to me get on my knees, so I did. My hands were by my side. He got some rope and my hands to my ankles. There was enough slack where I could sit up straight but my hands were tied to my ankles.

My man and his friends pulled their pants down and whipped their cocks out. All five guys were smacking my face with their dicks at the same time. It was out. Then man told me to open my mouth so I did. He put that cock in and started face fucking me. Then, he came and I swallowed that load and then his friends followed. I was getting face fucked by one guy after the other. That was five loads I swallowed. Shit, I was in a state of euphoria.

None of the guys that I've ever watched football with let me do that to their women.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 7/25/2022 at 9:29 PM, Anyia said:

Wish I was your man's friend

• Like 1

• Members

One of my friends who gives me regular oral does threesomes. Two men on her. While she LOVES having a cock in each end, she finishes them both in her mouth every time. She lets me watch a couple of the videos of her doing them. She doesn't know why she prefers it to end in her mouth but the men don't mind. Actually, I don't either because at some point I'm in there too. I love watching a woman letting a man finish in her mouth. 

• Like 3

• Members
5 hours ago, tiptaste said:

One of my friends who gives me regular oral does threesomes. Two men on her. While she LOVES having a cock in each end, she finishes them both in her mouth every time. She lets me watch a couple of the videos of her doing them. She doesn't know why she prefers it to end in her mouth but the men don't mind. Actually, I don't either because at some point I'm in there too. I love watching a woman letting a man finish in her mouth. 

Wish I could experience that myself

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 8/23/2022 at 4:59 AM, tiptaste said:

Its hot to watch those guys get worked up because of you. I'm the reason those dicks are hard. Its sexy when they talk about fucking you and cumming in your mouth. When they come on my mouth, I get to enjoy and taste their orgasm. Its so rewarding.

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

That was a very hot experience.  Thanks for sharing!!! 

Did they ever finish watching the game? LOL 

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 7/25/2022 at 7:29 PM, Anyia said:

Very 🔥 Hot, did it ever happen again?

• Members
16 minutes ago, Mr. Mike said:

Very 🔥 Hot, did it ever happen again?

Stuff like this happens a good bit. I'm going to post a story about a time I went to a cabin with my man and his four friends. Those five guys have hard, long hour jobs. Let's just say I was great stress reliever. I had a mouth full if you get my drift.

• Members
On 10/14/2022 at 10:56 AM, Tyger said:

That was a very hot experience.  Thanks for sharing!!! 

Did they ever finish watching the game? LOL 

That game was off their radar. Lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 7/25/2022 at 9:29 PM, Anyia said:

Damn I'd love to have you laying on the bed with your head hanging over the side with your mouth open so I can walk up and put my cock balls deep into your throat and fuck your throat good and hard till I explode a huge load of my cum for you to swallow and then watch you clean my cock real good making sure you got every bit of my delicious cum

• 4 months later...
  • Members

I never enjoyed watching professional football games.  I'm going to have to reconsider that decision.  But I wonder if this works for all teams, or do I need to be a bears fan.  🤔

• 4 weeks later...