Official Community Forums Home

Is This Normal?

Karla

• Members

ive always been a very horny person, excuse my french. since im a kid, i have always been masturbating and stuff. but there is something in me that confueses me sometimes. theres nothing that turns me on more than watching girls having sex, and actually one of my fantasies is to have sex with another girl. does that makes me bisexual?

• Members

I honestly don't no any women that enjoy watching other women have sex together that aren't bisexual or gay. So yes, it's very likely you are bisexual. But there is nothing wrong with it. It's very healthy and natural to be curious. You might just be bi curious.

• Members

I don't think we can rush to label anyone bisexual or gay--especially these days. "Karla", it sounds as if you are definitely curious about the same sex and that is absolutely ok! I do not consider myself bisexual, but I will admit that watching to women have sex is erotic. Whether your curiosity leads anywhere is your own decision.

Jen

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I agree with Jen. I enjoy watching two woman get it on, but I am very secure in my hetrosexuality. I tried to have have sex with a woman once and it did nothing for me. So, that was the end of that.

Just because you watch it and it turns you on, doesn't make you a lesbian. It makes you human. I have often said that I would rather see a woman naked than a man, with his "thang" all flopping around...lol! Any who, it is normal for you to find it erotic. If you think that you may want to try it, go for it. You may find that you only like the visual part of it.

• Members

It's very possible you are. The only way to find out is to try it with a girl. I once thought that no guy could turn me on. I was wrong and sucked a guy once or maybe twice...the thing is that I loved watching a girl suck on a guys dick and playing with his balls with her tongue. It was through a buildup of horniness that I wanted to see if I could do that equally or better so.

One day you may find the right girl to try it out on. You'll be nervous, but that will go with ease as you progress through. If your uncomfortable with it at any time, then it may be not your time to try. If the opportunity presents itself, try it. It doesn't mean you'll want to have sex with girls all the time (or it may). I haven't sucked cock in like 8 months, nor have I been tempted since. Maybe it was a one time thing or maybe I haven't seen or been stimulated to make me crave one. I don't know, but if you don't like it then you've tried and you don't have to worry about it.