Official Community Forums Home

Another Ben Wa Balls Question

Verytimid

Ok, I don't do my kegels what so ever and need to start doing them. I bought 2 different ben wa balls to try-the 4 on a string and 2 little weighted ones. I tried the 4 on a string and didn't think that they would fit. am I supposed to shove them way up or what? I decided to try the smaller ones. How far up do I need to push them up. I know they will fall out since I don't practice kegels-How should i start off then. Sitting down with them in for lets say a week until my muscles get a little stronger or keep trying while walking. It just seems like every few steps they fall out.

D

• Members

Same problem here with the small ones, and I have done Kegels for years. I like the one with two joined together, rather than four.

You don't have to have the Ben Wa balls to do the Kegels, it just makes you more aware. For years I have used stop lights to remind myself to do them. Every time I stop at a stop light, I do my Kegels until the light is green again. You can use other things to trigger yourself to do them.