Official Community Forums Home

• Members

Why is it when I use my prostate massager when I’m playing with my P-spot that I feel like it’s wrong an I feel sometimes ashamed but it feels so good but I’m not gay I love woman an the female touch just as much as the next man am I wrong for feeling this way? 🤔🤔

• Like 1

• Members

Ok cool idk man I just felt like strange you know feels amazing tho an I’ve even had my ass eating before by a female an that was incredible as well 

• Like 1

• Members

Not at all! Just because you enjoy how it feels in your back door doesn't make you gay. Lots of sensual nerve endings back there that feel good. Enjoy your pleasures.

• Like 4

• 3 months later...
  • Members

if loving anal is gay, then I guess I am.  Loved being pegged in a threesome while eating her pussy

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

No, this is not gay. People's sexual orientation is a personal matter and should be respected. It is important to remember that labels like 'gay' and 'straight' do not define a person or their actions, and it is wrong to make assumptions about someone's orientation. Everyone should be treated with respect and kindness regardless of their sexual orientation.

• Members

your a young man, as you get older i have found those labels mean less and less. if you like girls you are not gay, possibly bi. i think as young men we sometimes get hung up on the macho thing, whatever stuff we picked up thru life(some religions put a lot of guilt on you, peer pressure, etc). i know i kinda rambled thru this sorry lol. bottom line if guys don't get you hot and bothered you are probably not bi.