Official Community Forums Home

The Self-Love Challenge: Win A $25 TooTimid Gift Card!

The Self-Love Challenge: Self-Care Rituals
**Update: Contest is CLOSED. A Random Winner Has Been Selected! Be On The Lookout for More Contests in the Future!**

Hi everyone!

Hopefully you're staying cool in this heat! I am soaking up all the warmth I can get as we enter August! ☀️

For this contest, we will be giving away a $25 TooTimid gift card to one lucky random winner of this contest. Want more sex toy gift cards? The more participants, the more often we will do these contests! 

How to enter:

Reply to this post and answer this question:

What are some ways you incorporate self-love into your self-care routine (aside from self-care in the form of sex and masturbation)? We believe pleasure is self-care and we love to hear your tips and advice for others! Mine is every morning when I wake up I like to repeat self-love affirmations to myself before I get ready to start my day; things such as "I am strong", "My body is beautiful" (because every body is a beautiful body 💜), etc! Share your self-love rituals with us below for a chance to win. Please be respectful.

Details:

• One random winner will be selected and notified of their gift card earnings on 8/12.
  • This contest is open! Submit your responses by the end of the day on 8/11 for a chance to win. (Contest CLOSES 8/11 @ midnight)
  • Please be respectful and only share valid responses for a chance to win. 
  • Submit one post for entry. Multiple posts will not get multiple entries.
  • IMPORTANT: **You must be logged in or registered to reply to this post. | Register Here (it's free)

P.S. Need to cool down? Try our cooling & tingling water-based sex lube! Add a dab to your clitoris and press & rub a vibe for an intense orgasm or use this lubricant during foreplay and sex! - GRAB YOURS HERE!

• Like 1

I meditate for calmness. Then I make sure I have some aromatherapy going on, a favorite scent sprayed in the room or candle burning. Lights low and take the time to spend it just getting to know my body and the needs that are present at the time. Sometimes it's simply some alone time to rediscover what my body needs other times it involves my loved one and our exploring each others bodies and what sensations are pleasurable. I can not tell my husband what i like if I don't practice some self care along the way. 

• Like 1

• Members

Nude yoga after the wife and kids go to work. Especially with a prostate massager or plug in 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Members

A while back I decided I need to take care of myself more in lots of ways. Eating better/ cleaner, taking better care of my skin, drinking more water, always making time to do my facial routine.  Pampering myself with no guilt. 

• Like 1

• Members

I try to admire my body, realizing that it isn't perfect in everyone's eyes. It is what I have been given and feel it is ok to not be one that many would want to see in photos or videos. It is what it is and I'll enjoy the feelings I can arouse from it.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, tootimidchelsea said:

Hi everyone!

Hopefully you're staying cool in this heat! I am soaking up all the warmth I can get as we enter August! ☀️

For this contest, we will be giving away a $25 TooTimid gift card to one lucky random winner of this contest. Want more sex toy gift cards? The more participants, the more often we will do these contests! 

How to enter:

What are some ways you incorporate self-love into your self-care routine (aside from self-care in the form of sex and masturbation)? We believe pleasure is self-care and we love to hear your tips and advice for others! Mine is every morning when I wake up I like to repeat self-love affirmations to myself before I get ready to start my day; things such as "I am strong", "My body is beautiful" (because every body is a beautiful body 💜), etc! Share your self-love rituals with us below for a chance to win. Please be respectful.

Details:

• One random winner will be selected and notified of their gift card earnings on 8/12.
  • This contest is open! Submit your responses by the end of the day on 8/11 for a chance to win. (Contest CLOSES 8/11 @ midnight)
  • IMPORTANT: **You must be logged in or registered to reply to this post. | Register Here (it's free)

P.S. Need to cool down? Try our cooling & tingling water-based sex lube! Add a dab to your clitoris and press & rub a vibe for an intense orgasm or use this lubricant during foreplay and sex! - GRAB YOURS HERE!

Self-love is actually very important in my routine. I am in an LDR. I'm an American, she is British. We have only gotten to meet maybe two times a year for a couple weeks. We're getting together now one year. so the toys and the connectivity of them is super important for us. You can call it the lifeblood without it, I think it would be more difficult than it already is. 

• Like 1

I LOVE these responses so far everyone! Thank you so much for sharing 💖 Self-love is so important for our mind, body, and soul. It's so great to hear the different ways you incorporate self-love into your self-care rituals and the different ways that others can too! 

14 hours ago, JaneW said:

I meditate for calmness. Then I make sure I have some aromatherapy going on, a favorite scent sprayed in the room or candle burning. Lights low and take the time to spend it just getting to know my body and the needs that are present at the time. Sometimes it's simply some alone time to rediscover what my body needs other times it involves my loved one and our exploring each others bodies and what sensations are pleasurable. I can not tell my husband what i like if I don't practice some self care along the way. 

I love incorporating aroma therapy into my routines. When I get a massage, I always get the lavender aroma therapy. It's so calming, relaxing, and soothing. What is your favorite aroma therapy and do you have a favorite type of meditation you recommend?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, tiger48 said:

I try to admire my body, realizing that it isn't perfect in everyone's eyes. It is what I have been given and feel it is ok to not be one that many would want to see in photos or videos. It is what it is and I'll enjoy the feelings I can arouse from it.

Every body is truly beautiful. We are all different in our own ways which is what makes us special and unique. I admire your self-love and body positivity. 

There are times when I'm my worst critic when it comes to my body and image which is why I always try to start my day with repeating self-love affirmations to myself before starting my day. Do you have any other tips or advice to share? 😍

• Like 1

• Members

Not needed for me.

Lots of horny women out there willing to play.

With a little effort it works for both sexes. Meet people willing to couple in the grocery store, online, other shopping. 

Say hello or start a conversation with someone you think might be compatible.

Doesn't work 99% of the time but that 1%   is worth the effort.

Try it!

• Members

My biggest self care routine is exercise in several forms: the gym, cardio class, weight training, walking.  It keeps my mind calm and my body running well.  I used to just cram it in between obligations I had for others, leaving my needs ignored. Now I schedule around it and keep it as a focus. I love the entire routine of exercise: getting ready, I feel healthy, mentally clear, confident, and sexy. 

• Like 2

On 8/2/2022 at 4:07 PM, tootimidchelsea said:

Hi everyone!

How to enter:

Details:

I also do I Ams a few are I believe in myself! I am a power house! I free myself from destructive doubt! And my pleasure does not require someone else's pain! I have not always loved myself. I battled addiction and 2 abusive relationships.  And made alot of mistakes with my children. But today I can say that I don't battle addiction anymore and my kids are awesome productive adults and I love myself more than I ever have.  becouse I've lived and survived and still smile everyday. And don't get down about the mistakes I've made cause I can't change them. I can only do better and lift other people up which inturn makes me love myself even more. 

Screenshot_20220805-235609_Samsung Notes.jpg

• Like 3

• Members

I enjoy taking long showers and I go get a professional massage once every four weeks to let myself know that I love myself and I am worthy of being touched. I also enjoy making love to my wife. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you everyone for your wonderful responses!

Update: This contest is now CLOSED and a winner has been notified. The winner can share in the comments if they so wish. 

Please know that you can continue to share your responses in this chain. However, your responses will not be valid for the TooTimid gift card entry.

We love to hear your helpful tips and advice for others. Thank you for your participation!

Be on the lookout for more contests in the future!

Chelsea

On 8/3/2022 at 9:43 AM, tootimidchelsea said:

I love incorporating aroma therapy into my routines. When I get a massage, I always get the lavender aroma therapy. It's so calming, relaxing, and soothing. What is your favorite aroma therapy and do you have a favorite type of meditation you recommend?

I like lavender at times but also love the scent of Sandalwood, so it's a toss  up between the two of course sometimes all that's need is some Irish Spring. LOL, my favorite type of meditation is to simply stare into a candle and do some affirmations, along with a little dreaming of what I desire at the moment. No words just mentally letting it happen slow and quiet.

• Like 2

• Members
42 minutes ago, JaneW said:

I like lavender at times but also love the scent of Sandalwood, so it's a toss  up between the two of course sometimes all that's need is some Irish Spring. LOL, my favorite type of meditation is to simply stare into a candle and do some affirmations, along with a little dreaming of what I desire at the moment. No words just mentally letting it happen slow and quiet.

Lavender has become my favorite scent in the past year. Lotion, candles, linen spray, oils. Give me all the lavender!