Official Community Forums Home

Movie sex

Rob7160

• Members

Just wondering if anyone out there has experienced movie sex? Kim , Jason and I are going to see Top Gun Maverick at the cinema tonight. We want to sit in the back with her in the middle so we can finger her. Haven't tried that since I was a teen with my girlfriend. Will be exciting to see if we can pull this off without people noticing.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 8/6/2022 at 1:50 PM, Rob7160 said:

Just wondering if anyone out there has experienced movie sex? Kim , Jason and I are going to see Top Gun Maverick at the cinema tonight. We want to sit in the back with her in the middle so we can finger her. Haven't tried that since I was a teen with my girlfriend. Will be exciting to see if we can pull this off without people noticing.

So, it's been a while. How did it go?

• 6 months later...
  • Members

It was finger licking good!so fun! She jerked us off so good.

• Like 2

• Members
On 3/13/2023 at 7:44 PM, Susan James said:

So you two were the ones spitting at the screen from the back seats! Here's cum in your eyes and hair.

My wife would love that😜

• Members
On 8/6/2022 at 1:50 PM, Rob7160 said:

So you all three were commando, diddling each other's junk to orgasm? ooooooooooo

• Members

well done i would like to watch

• 1 month later...

When Deep Throat came out (eons ago!) my then husband and I went to see it at a theatre, and I got so horny I had to go in the bathroom and Jack off. We had some pretty great sex when we got home! I’m 71 now but feel 40. Have lots of toys that get good use but will somebody PLEASE invent something that feels like hard sucking for my tits? I love having my tits sucked on hard, and I miss anal sex which I haven’t had in 30 yrs (with a person). I just bought a long thin vibrator for anal and will be sticking that deep up my ass while using another one for my pussy and banging it up against my clit for a real thrill ride. I’ve always wanted to do two guys at once, ride one in my ass and have the other mount me from behind. I want to feel two dicks rubbing against each  other inside me! But the one in my ass has to be not a thick one because I can only take average men in my ass. Not too big up front either. Average works best for me! A third guy would be great to suck the hell out of my tits! I guess since in going for full fantasy, TWO guys for my tits to suck each one HARD WHILE IM GETTING IT IN EACH HOLE! Got to go jerk off now, made myself horny!

• Like 3

• Members

You not only made yourself horny you made me that way too. Bye! Jerk off time.