Official Community Forums Home

Want To Go From Sub To Dom....

sepilipa

• Members

I have found that most people have an internal preference when it comes to being sub or dom. For example, I am a sub at heart - that always feels more natural to me. However, you can switch it up and role play the other role.

That is what it is in a nutshell, a role. You are acting and presenting a new persona for your lover. So, if you want to go from sub to DOM you have to realize that it is the DOM who is in control. You make the rules and the decisions. It is a character that you stay in from the beginning to the end. If you show hesitance or weakness then you are no longer the DOM. You don't even have to take it to the extreme - you can just begin by sitting on him during bed and telling him not to move unless you tell him to. You can kiss him, taunt him and do whatever you want - but HE can't reciprocate. It drives men crazy when you do this - and it is a good way to begin practicing being in control.

I would suggest reading my article on beginners BDSM, it will give you some tips on how to be the DOM as well as some ideas on what to do during your session. If you have any specific questions, please post back.

Mikayla

• Like 1

• Members

I have always been far more comfortable in the sub role.. but a handful of times in the past I surprised my husband by assuming the DOM role. Or trying to, anyway. Sometimes he'd go along with it and let me, which was great fun for both of us, but sometimes he'd 'fight back' and I'd end up being bound and dominated instead. The struggle for dominance in such an impromptu scenario can be extremely hot.

But if you want to make the switch, talk to your man and get his agreement that you will do a switch scene. Don't schedule the day or time, but let him know what his cue will be that you're going to be the DOM. That's what I did with my husband. When he came home one Saturday afternoon and found the kids gone for the night and I stepped into the room wearing high boots and carrying a paddle, he knew what was going to happen! Make up a script for yourself beforehand. Fantasize about what sorts of things you would like to do to him (or make him do to you), have the necessary props ready, then act out your script. If you don't plan ahead the first few times, you'll hesitate.

And as Mikayla points out, if you hesitate, you'll lose the momentum and the whole scene can come crashing down. Which as I said isn't necessarily bad, as Mistress Evil's orgasms can be explosive when her cowed slave suddenly turns the tables and ties her down and rapes her...

• 15 years later...
  • Members

I've been a Switch for a couple years. I enjoy both roles

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members
22 hours ago, Jennifer01 said:

I never paid much attention to labels here, but when it comes to sex I am definitely what I guess you call a sub. I get no satisfaction from dominating or spanking or binding a guy during sex - things I love having done to me.  However, there is one sexual act I now LOVE LOVE LOVE that may be an exception to that rule.  I have always enjoyed giving oral sex to a guy.  And I think I'm pretty good at it.  But now there is no doubt that even more that oral sex I enjoy what guys call edging.  I've recently learned the art of edging a guy for a very long time, relishing the  expressions of what has to be mental pain and agony on his face as he begs me to let him cum.  But NO WAY!  Fuck him - back down again, and yes I hope it's killing him.   I literally do everything I can to maximize his anguish until he finally explodes, often like a volcano, when I'm not even touching him,  I can't explain why I enjoy seeing the misery in his face and his bodily reactions.  I'm glad to know I'm not really physically hurting him, but you could never tell that at the time!  Maybe it's enjoying the knowledge that I can have that effect on him sexually?   Does this make me a dom to some degree?  

Not sure if it’s a dom thing , but 💯 sure your enjoying controlling a mans penis…my wife will sometimes make me wait an hour to cum…she will keep building my pleasure right up to explosion then grab my hair in her hands & tell me don’t you even think of it yet so many times that when she eventually slides down my cock & doesn’t stop it’s sooo 💦💦❤️

• Members
3 minutes ago, Jennifer01 said:

Yes!  Sometimes he's so desperate he tries to stroke his cock himself, and I have to slap his hands away.  I'm not at all affected by his obvious desperation - it only makes me more determined to prolong his discomfort. 

That is blissfull anguish for the man…he has to relent to her control but wants to cum right then

• Members
8 minutes ago, Jennifer01 said:

Yes!  Sometimes he's so desperate he tries to stroke his cock himself, and I have to slap his hands away.  I'm not at all affected by his obvious desperation - it only makes me more determined to prolong his discomfort. 

My wife just said the woman enjoys the longer more pleasurable progress…while most men get to the point where they struggle with their base carnal desire to get off 💦

• Members
2 minutes ago, Jennifer01 said:

I'm glad to hear he's enjoying it, because I sure am.  And when he does finally cum, I can tell he wants me to help, but it's fun to watch his cock squirt and wiggle all by itself.  

Ok now that’s where the women can be different…when she’s ready to end my anguish she slides down the pole & doesn’t stop till I’m drained 💦💦❤️