Official Community Forums Home

Self-Love Rituals Through Sex & Masturbation

Finding time for self-care through sex and masturbation isn't always an easy task (although very important for the mind, body, and soul!)Ā 

What are some recommendations you have for others to help them achieve self-pleasure more regularly?

My recommendation is to schedule it! šŸ“†ā° Yep, put it on the calendar and treat it like a meeting! Don't cancel it, don't reschedule it.

If you're scheduling a pleasure session with your partner it can even increase the excitement for the both of you!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

i do enjoy masturbating both solo and masturbating the wife

• Like 1

• Members

I used to think it was so not sexy to schedule sex but now I realize it is almost WAY MORE sexy. I look forward to it all day and thinking about it is such a turn on. I can make sure I feel good about how I look, all shaved, cute bra and panties. I can deflect anything that may come up to get in the way. Iā€™m not mad at it! šŸ˜‰

• Like 4

• Members

I already scheduled some sexual pleasure time with my wife for tomorrow. I told her if she would give me a haircut that I would bring her to orgasm. So we have a fun date set for tomorrow. So to quote Dr frankenfurter. I shiver with the antici... pation

• Like 1