Official Community Forums Home

Is There One Thing That Makes You Feel Sexy, You Do For Yourself?

Tyger

I'm fairly low-maintainance, believe it or not. :lol: Although, when I do my hair and nails just so, especially my nails, I just feel ultra-sexy!

• Members

Two things come to mind:

1) Keeping everything below the belt neatly trimmed and shaved - kinda like framing a picture. A great frame never overpowers the picture, but it sure can make it come alive LOL.

2) Quality t-shirts and briefs - no Hanes or Fruit of the Loom for this guy! Nothing better than wearing something that looks great, feels great, and catches the eye of that someone special.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Well being the girlie girl that I am I have to say having my nails done and being well groomed especially "down there" are the major ones. Also wearing something sexy underneath even if im just in a t-shirt and jeans always makes me feel sexy cause I know whats on underneath LOL.....Like most I have my off days where i dont feel sexy at all but they pass. I feel its all in the attitude. If you feel it/believe it others will too.

• Members

I feel sexy when I have my nails done, freshly shaved and have something silky and sexy on, even if it is just a bra and panty set under my clothes. Thoes are prty much the only girly girl things i do, but they boost my self esteam a lot.

• Members

working out and cleaning up around the south pole. I am not in great shape, but I always feel better about myself after I run or lift weights, knowing I am making the effort makes me feel better about my body, even if it's not perfect.

• Members

I buy myself lingerie. That always makes me feel sexy. :) Just imagining wearing something like that for my fiance turns me on, and makes me feel sexier. Wearing something I know drives him crazy, makes me feel like the sexiest woman on the planet.

• Members

well for me getting my nails and hair done making sure the body is fresh at all times teeth gleaming and i have to have on perfume; with me working from home i have to make sure i dont get in that slump way thinking i can just look like anything and plus never know when my husband is coming home early :P