Official Community Forums Home

Being The Third Party Of A Threesome

sepilipa

• Members

Good question.

In my article on threesomes I talk generally about my experiences - and all but one were with me being the third person. I talk candidly about how it didn't work out for me. All the guys became somewhat determined to get me alone or to have another threesome when their partners didn't want to. I think that being the third can be just as dangerous, especially if you know the couple because you will always be blamed for anything that goes wrong. The woman will blame you for taking her partner's interest and if the woman becomes obsessed the man will blame you just the same. I just don't recommend threesomes at all - they never pan out well.

As for my first experience with a woman, well it was with a threesome, but the woman and I began together with her basically taking me by the hand and showing me the ropes. I was very comfortable with her and basically did what I would like myself. She sort of led the way, taking off my clothes and starting to touch me first, but it was natural for me to touch her. I kissed her, touched her breasts and eventually ate her out and it was just....natural.

If you have fantasized about being with a woman and know what you are getting into, i.e. that you will be with a woman with WOMEN'S PARTS - then you will be fine!

Good luck making this decision.....once again, I don't recommend threesomes, but then again, hindsight is 20/20!

Miikayla

• Members

I had to chime in on this since my first "real" time with a woman was not very long ago. By with a woman I mean we went down on each other. First, she knew I had never done it before. I think she was intrugued. I did to her what I like to be done to me. With three people, there is always something to do. Most of the time you will probably either be giving or recieving oral sex or be actually having sex. Usually two of those at the same time. Since they've already done it, they will likely take the lead. Just do what feels natural and have fun. Think about it a lot first and try to be sure things won't be weird after. My soon-to-be ex and I had a few sexy trysts with a couple we knew. Now that it is all over, I kind of think our friendship is as well. Really though, have fun. Hookin' up with chicks is FUN!!!