Official Community Forums Home

New here

Rixie

• Members

Hi All! My husband of 22 years and I have been having fun rediscovering each other sexually. We seem to be more adventurous lately so I’m loving reading all your spicy posts and getting new ideas! 😈 Please comment some of your favorite things to do in the bedroom, maybe we can give them a try! 😜

• Like 5

• Members
26 minutes ago, Rixie said:

Hi All! My husband of 22 years and I have been having fun rediscovering each other sexually. We seem to be more adventurous lately so I’m loving reading all your spicy posts and getting new ideas! 😈 Please comment some of your favorite things to do in the bedroom, maybe we can give them a try! 😜

Hi Rixie! Same situation here. Husband and I just celebrated our 22nd anny. Our marriage has been on thin ice but we are working hard to keep it together, and more adventurous sex is definitely part of that. Hope you find lots of fun and good trouble on this forum. Lots of fun people and sexy suggestions. 😉

• Like 2

• Members

Welcome Rixie. I’m sure you’ll get lots of tips and have fun trying them out with your husband.Have you ever tried massage oil candles? I haven’t because I have no significant other. I bought 2 and am just waiting for the chance to try them. Enjoy the forum!☀️

• Like 3

• Members
1 hour ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Welcome Rixie. I’m sure you’ll get lots of tips and have fun trying them out with your husband.Have you ever tried massage oil candles? I haven’t because I have no significant other. I bought 2 and am just waiting for the chance to try them. Enjoy the forum!☀️

No we haven’t, but that sounds intriguing!

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, Katie Did It said:

Hi Rixie! Same situation here. Husband and I just celebrated our 22nd anny. Our marriage has been on thin ice but we are working hard to keep it together, and more adventurous sex is definitely part of that. Hope you find lots of fun and good trouble on this forum. Lots of fun people and sexy suggestions. 😉

Yes, having more sex has definitely helped us grow closer again. We struggled for several years due to working different shifts, having young kids, etc, etc. We missed each other!

• Sad 1

• Members

Like Starving said, I’m happy for both of you. As far as the candles are concerned, they sound like a win , win I hope I get to try. A little kinky I think.☀️

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Kock lover said:

Would both of you guys be interested  in having sum wild sex with a trans woman . I can plez both of you i bet. That would be adventurous 4 all of us

I don’t think we’re that adventurous (yet). 😉

• Haha 1

• Members

Congrats on celebrating your 22nd anniversary Katie! I always thought marriage and parenting (if you have kids) are the toughest jobs in the world. Good luck!!☀️

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Rixie said:

Yes, having more sex has definitely helped us grow closer again. We struggled for several years due to working different shifts, having young kids, etc, etc. We missed each other!

I seriously feel we are living parallel lives. We also work opposite shifts and are trying to get to know each other again. 

• Like 2

• Members
1 hour ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Congrats on celebrating your 22nd anniversary Katie! I always thought marriage and parenting (if you have kids) are the toughest jobs in the world. Good luck!!☀️

Thank you! I was unsure if we would make it but things are looking up. 

• Like 2

• Members

That’s great Katie.! I’m so happy for you both!!! Continued good luck in your marriage.☀️

• Members
14 hours ago, Rixie said:

I don’t think we’re that adventurous (yet). 😉

Would both of you guys be interested  in having sum wild sex with a trans woman . I can plez both of you i bet. That would be adventurous 4 all of us

• Members

Well after reading your brief profile description I see your last reported sexual encounter was you on all fours taking all your husband has to offer. Are you naturally submissive or a switch when you fantasize about sexual encounters?

Do you use the vibrator to cum or can you orgasm from penetration alone?

I also read that you have a good collection of toys which we all know can be so much fun but I wonder how many of these are solely for your benefit and pleasure. Do you control how your sexual acts play out or does your husband initiate them also?

If you can answer these openly and honestly then I can certainly suggest a few  scenarios of play and pleasure for you to experiment with.

Well done to you both. A rediscovery of familiar flesh can be very exciting when both parties want to play.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 8/16/2022 at 7:57 PM, Sirdominus said:

Well after reading your brief profile description I see your last reported sexual encounter was you on all fours taking all your husband has to offer. Are you naturally submissive or a switch when you fantasize about sexual encounters?

Do you use the vibrator to cum or can you orgasm from penetration alone?

I also read that you have a good collection of toys which we all know can be so much fun but I wonder how many of these are solely for your benefit and pleasure. Do you control how your sexual acts play out or does your husband initiate them also?

If you can answer these openly and honestly then I can certainly suggest a few  scenarios of play and pleasure for you to experiment with.

Well done to you both. A rediscovery of familiar flesh can be very exciting when both parties want to play.

Hmmm….good questions. I definitely like being submissive/dominated in sexual encounters. I usually am the one initiating, my husband is up for anything I want to do! We both use the toys, but they certainly benefit me more 😉. I can orgasm from penetration alone after a lot of foreplay. I would love some suggestions!

• Like 1

• Members

You said you were submissive but were looking to switch things up,  so do the opposite (Seinfeld reference)! Why not be dominant? 

Go out and buy a strap on top use on your husband. You'd be surprised how many men like the idea of anal play but are typically too bashful to say it or admit it.

• Like 1

• Members
On 8/14/2022 at 4:40 PM, Rixie said:

There is a fun book called the position of the day book.  It’s got one for each day of the year 

• Like 4

• Members
12 hours ago, Boo73Boo said:

There is a fun book called the position of the day book.  It’s got one for each day of the year 

I’ve not heard of that book, I’ll check it out! Thanks!

• Members
On 9/10/2022 at 11:21 AM, Rixie said:

I’ve not heard of that book, I’ll check it out! Thanks!

Have you ever tried messaging some one when yall are in the mood and wanting to play around and letting that person tell you what to do to each other and while yall are doing what they tell you video yall doing it and send it for them to watch and stoke themselves while they watch yall doin what they told you to do and then they send you a video of how hard and horny watching you and your husband are getting them and that will help you and you husband have more time knowing that yall make other people excited and they get great pleasure from watching yall enjoying each other ive done this with quite a few couples that were having trouble like yall and it brought them closer and they liked that they were both being told what to do by someone else and seeing videos of someone enjoying and having a massive hard on cause of them helped build confidence and self esteem and then seeing another person exploding a huge load of cum from there vids makes them feel way better than great and leaves a smile on everybody's face and everybody nice and pleasured I've got a few couples that message me on a regular basis and continue to do this with me cause they enjoy how it makes them feel and love how horny they make me and love seeing my cock cumming for them some time more than once or twice

• Like 1