Official Community Forums Home

Covid

Kinky Twinkie

• 4 months later...

I've had it twice. The first strain, and then the Delta Varient. It hit me hard both times, but thankfully, I did get my sense of smell and taste back.

One of my neighbors had it, over a year ago, and to this day, still can't smell/taste anything!!!

I'm unvaccinated.  I'm not one of those conspiracy theorists when it comes to that stuff. But, it's a personal choice whether or not to do so. 

My daughter is almost 20, and I told her it was up to her whether or not to get it. She has chosen not to do so at this time. Neither has my GF.  My mom hasn't either, but my GFs family has. None of us think poorly on or vaccination status. 

I know of plenty of people that have been vaccinated, and have still gotten it too.

• Members
On 1/15/2023 at 9:06 PM, luv2eatpink said:

We had no choice basically here in Western Australia. If we didn't get the vaccinations we weren't allowed to enter a lot of shops or pubs unless we could prove that we had it. Hospitals, bottle shops and even supermarkets were even off limits to unvaccinated people. Basically the state government had us by the balls but yet still told us it was our choice if we wanted the shots

Thats so sad 😞 

• Like 1

• Members

Damn that's pretty harsh. What were the numbers like there for covid infections etc.

• Members

I got three shots and two boosters and never had any effects from them.