Official Community Forums Home

Orgasm and squirting through penitration.

TaylorCC123

I can have an orgasm and squirt with my toys by myself, but how can I achieve this with actual penetration with an actual man?? I'm used to masturbating by myself because I've been by myself for a long time. But now that I have a partner, I can't achieve that with him. I keep finding myself having to, after he buss his nuts, go off somewhere by myself to achieve mines. Is my vagina broken??

• Sad 1

• Members

Not broken, I'm sure. Communicate with him what you like to help you achieve what you want

• Members
59 minutes ago, TaylorCC123 said:

I can have an orgasm and squirt with my toys by myself, but how can I achieve this with actual penetration with an actual man?? I'm used to masturbating by myself because I've been by myself for a long time. But now that I have a partner, I can't achieve that with him. I keep finding myself having to, after he buss his nuts, go off somewhere by myself to achieve mines. Is my vagina broken??

I’ve been there. For me its a trust issue. Squirting is so intense and a large emotional release. I tel my partner what I need to get there, oftentimes explicitly, and have to know that I’m safe. 

• Like 1

• Members

One of my friends said she was a squirter but it never happened when we were together. One day, we had just finished mutual oral and we were side by side still naked and chatting away. She loves to have her ass played with so even though I had already climaxed in her mouth, I decided to put my hand under her ass and play with her asshole. She got squirmy and I got lube and then I got a finger or two up there and she started to masturbate. She has a hard time climaxing and usually can only climax by masturbating on her own (in an odd way that I've never seen before). I thought she was just playing with her clit but she got real serious and then her legs opened up and I saw that she was getting wet again. Then her nipples stiffened up tight and all of a sudden she climaxed and squirted. Both of us were surprised. She told me that in her mind, masturbating was a very personal thing and that she was very comfortable masturbating to her finish next to me. After that night, she nearly always squirts when she gets penetrated either by a cock or a toy or a few fingers. She said that the masturbation session broke the ice for her and that she was no longer worried about how I might react if I was playing in her pussy and she squirted. 

• Like 3

• Members
12 minutes ago, tiptaste said:

One of my friends said she was a squirter but it never happened when we were together. One day, we had just finished mutual oral and we were side by side still naked and chatting away. She loves to have her ass played with so even though I had already climaxed in her mouth, I decided to put my hand under her ass and play with her asshole. She got squirmy and I got lube and then I got a finger or two up there and she started to masturbate. She has a hard time climaxing and usually can only climax by masturbating on her own (in an odd way that I've never seen before). I thought she was just playing with her clit but she got real serious and then her legs opened up and I saw that she was getting wet again. Then her nipples stiffened up tight and all of a sudden she climaxed and squirted. Both of us were surprised. She told me that in her mind, masturbating was a very personal thing and that she was very comfortable masturbating to her finish next to me. After that night, she nearly always squirts when she gets penetrated either by a cock or a toy or a few fingers. She said that the masturbation session broke the ice for her and that she was no longer worried about how I might react if I was playing in her pussy and she squirted. 

Good for both of you

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I’ve only been with one woman who could actually squirt. I was a surprise but a nice surprise. We were 69ing with her on top. When she squirted all I could think of to do was to start swallowing. It was bliss. I swallowed two mouthfuls and the rest soaked my face and hair. I’d love to experience that again. It definitely wasn’t all pee. It was sort of the consistency of milk. ❤️

• Like 1

• Members
On 11/5/2022 at 2:29 PM, JillBabygirl said:

Drink a lot of water during the session, keep drinking water and stay super hydrated.  The lady in the Too Timid video on How to squirt talks about hydration and that is so important I think.

Great point! Is it easy for you to squirt? Sometimes I get too nervous and it’s hard for me to just let it happen. 

• Like 1

• Members

I want to know before I start eating her pussy.  That way I'm not surprised and I can keep my mouth over her pussy and drink as much as I can

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 11/10/2022 at 9:01 PM, Katie Did It said:

Great point! Is it easy for you to squirt? Sometimes I get too nervous and it’s hard for me to just let it happen. 

I'm ready for all the squirting pussy any hot sexy has to offer and then some mmmmm 

IMG_20221127_204316_01.jpg

• Members
On 11/5/2022 at 11:29 AM, JillBabygirl said:

Drink a lot of water during the session, keep drinking water and stay super hydrated.  The lady in the Too Timid video on How to squirt talks about hydration and that is so important I think.

Good looking out☺️