Official Community Forums Home

Help My Hubby Stole My Toy!

nosleepnmesa

• Members

Well this is the first in my house. My wonderful little sparkling vibrating bullet was MIA!! I went to get it yesterday to have a little relaxation time while the kids were off being kids. I thought to myself since the teens are busy and my daughter is playing with her karokee machine, I could have a little time for me and a quick oragism to. Well I went to grab my bullet and it was gone!! My first thought was "OH NO" I left it out or put it in a drawer and my wonderful loving cats picked it up by the wire and carried it away, or one of my kids found it. So after a complete search almost to a panic, I still couldn't find it.

I gave up and grabbed my waterproof twister vibe instead and went to take a quick bath and relax a little. Once I was done, I did another search of the place and no where to be found. I asked the kids if they have seen anything laying around that looked like a little egg, they said no. Okay so now I am really wondering what the hell happened to it. I pick up the phone and call my husband at work, explained what was going on around here, the tone of his voice and the little giggle here and there made me begin to wonder if he knew something about it although he was telling me , "no hunny I haven't seen it" Well after about 5minutes of talking to him, he said let me walk away from these people and head to the truck, once he got to the truck he said listen to this. All I could hear was something vibrating. He came back on the phone and said,"Hun is that what your missing". I said," well yes hun it is ." He started laughing, I said that is it!! I am calling in the toy police." of course he just laughed harder. I couldn't believe that he stole my bullet, had it down his pants vibrating himself all day. You know if you are gonna steal a toy :lol: can you tell ya wife about it!!

Well needless to say once he got home he was punished for it. :P I was a little in shock though, this just goes to show that men you can enjoy bullets just as much as us women, he has always enjoyed my bullets with me but wow to steal it without my knowledge or shall I say borrow it for the day. Just thought I would share that about the toy theif in my house.

Well, I must say, you made my day!! I laughed so hard at that!!

So, the Toy Police, would they have a flashing vibrator on the roof of the car? And the siren a loud BUZZING sound? Cuff me and take me away!!!

Maybe you should make it like a public library, with cards he should fill out to borrow a toy? :rolleyes: Or maybe a pawn ticket? He takes something of yours, you get something in return? Could be lots of fun!! :lol:;):P

• Members

Great Idea Tyger!!! I printed off a bunch of pawn tickets last night. I left them laying on the bed for him. He said hun what are this, I said well dear if you want to borrow a toy you have to fill this out, and well when you return it you have to fullfill my reguest written on the bottom. Yes Tyger I also did type on the bottom that this is only a 24hr ticket if product is not returned with in the time the Toy Police will be called. :lol:

• Members
Great Idea Tyger!!! I printed off a bunch of pawn tickets last night. I left them laying on the bed for him. He said hun what are this, I said well dear if you want to borrow a toy you have to fill this out, and well when you return it you have to fullfill my reguest written on the bottom. Yes Tyger I also did type on the bottom that this is only a 24hr ticket if product is not returned with in the time the Toy Police will be called. :lol:

LOL maybe you should put a note at the bottome, IF TOY IS NOT RETURNED WITHIN 24 HRS .... A NEW AND IMPROVED TOY WILL HAVE TO TAKE ITS PLACE ....

lmao

Bob

• Members

"So, the Toy Police, would they have a flashing vibrator on the roof of the car? And the siren a loud BUZZING sound? Cuff me and take me away!!! "

Here I was thinking this was a neat idea - but I was thinking you should get one of those remote control police cars or trucks or something - put one of those suction cup dildo's on the top - with a vibrating bullet on each side (or on each door) - include some padded hand cuffs... and some lube...maybe a catsuit, and a badge with some nipple clips...now THAT would definately be the TOY POLICE - LOL!!!

Now - for the 'fines' - asking ahead of time - 'fine'! - Can borrow the toy - but also have to play toys with me later on for sure!

Borrowing toy without permission - buying me a NEW toy!!!

Keeping a toy longer than period checked out for - playing toys with me AND buying me a NEW Toy!

Borrowing toy without permission - and keeping it out longer than allotted time - I Surprise YOU with a Toy when you least expect it - _where_ you least expect it....BOHICA!!! :o;):o LOL AND You play toys wth me, including the NEW expensive toy for Me! LOL

I loved the suction cup dildo on the top of a car idea!! And replacing the borrowed late toy with a new, better one!!

I'm glad you did the pawn tickets idea. What fun!!! :lol:

• Members

Well he has a pawn ticket out still on my bullet but I have yet to see it returned!!! :lol: Coming up with a HUGE fine will let you know when I have come up with one, I am open to ideas ;)