Official Community Forums Home

Have Ship-shape Pc Muscles

Mikayla1

• Members

SIN2013main.jpg

It seems like we women are always worried about whether we are “tight” enough down there. Especially if we have had a baby – or, if we are getting older. Let’s face it – our vaginas can withstand a lot of things ladies, but push a baby's head through there a few times or start pushing 50 years old and things are bound to get a little looser.

What can we do about it? Kegel exercises are the number one way to keep your vaginal muscles toned and tight. In fact, ALL WOMEN should be doing Kegels every day – and I mean ALL WOMEN! If you do your Kegels on a regular basis then your vaginal muscles will be stronger and tighter, period. Sex will be more enjoyable for you – and for him. Your muscles will tighten faster after childbirth AND as you age, your vagina will be much stronger than if you hadn’t been doing them!

What? You DON’T KNOW what a Kegel exercise is? How can you NOT KNOW? OK. I am not here to judge, but to help and inform. A Kegel exercise is the contracting and releasing of your PC or pubococcygeus muscle. This is the muscle used to start and stop the flow of urine. It is also the muscle that contracts when you have an orgasm! Ahhhhh, now you know what I am talking about. To do Kegels, you simply contract and release this muscle – about 100 times a day!

WHAT!!!! 100 times! Holy moly that is A LOT! Listen, it is not like doing a sit-up. You can do your Kegels ANYWHERE – on the phone, in the shower. Hell, I just did about 50 as I typed this up. Kegels are IMPORTANT ladies! Your man will thank you for doing your Kegels, and you will thank you. Kegels can also help ward off incontinence later in life! None of us wants to be incontinent, and doing your Kegels can help to prevent that in many cases!

What is the BETTER NEWS! Now there is a special exerciser to help you maximize your Kegel muscle exercises! I am SO excited about this little gadget that I have to tell all my girlfriends! Natural Contours has invented a special weighted barbell - the Energie - for doing your Kegels! I know, again you are thinking, WHAT? Are you crazy? Stop, think about this. Your PC muscle is just that – a muscle. If you were to want to strengthen your arm muscles, what would you use? A weight, right? This is the same concept!

I was so eager to try this out – since I do my regular Kegels everyday. The instructions say to lie down, bend your knees with both feet flat and relax everything but the PC muscle. Lubricate the Energie, and insert just a bit inside the vagina, and relax the muscle. Then just squeeze and release as you push it gently farther into the vagina, slowly, until full penetration is achieved.

I will say, the sensation is very different from when I clamp down on a toy or my hubby. The Energie is rather heavy – which is the idea – and gravity wants to pull it downward – so it is up to your muscles to keep it in place. My muscles are very toned down there from regular Kegels and Tantric sex and I could feel a difference!

I recommend this product to ALL WOMEN! It is a healthy investment in our futures! There is no excuse not to do something that we all know is instrumental to our sexual health – and possibly to our general health as well. So, do yourself a favor and invest in this Kegel exerciser – you may not get a thrill from using it, it probably won’t give you an orgasm – but in the long run, it will increase your sexual satisfaction, it will help you satisfy your partner, and it will give you greater overall vaginal health. We all owe that to ourselves, wouldn’t you say?

Start Exercising

Mikayla

• Members

Woot!! I think I need one, I do my kegals all the time, but I think this could be a more fun way to them, might have to try to do them with this with a bullet on my clit! :blink: Great product I think, and excellent information as always Mikayla. TY

• Members

Hi

For those of us that have a slimline vibrator (not turned on), could you accomplish the same thing as with the energie kegelcisor? I know it is weighted, but another $50. is a lot right now. How much more effective is the energie? If there isn't much of a difference, maybe the slimline would be fine to use.

Any comments from anyone who has tried both?

• Members

WOW!WOW! Mikayla i always enjoy your post this one really is a good teaching review thank you

putting this on the list

• Members

While doing Kegels with or without a weight is definitely better than not doing kegels at all - I would suggest that this particular item is made especially for toning and tightening PC muscles by using the weight. Since slimlines do not have weights, the effect is not exactly the same.

DO I think that you necessarily have to buy this item to have firm and toned PC muscles? No, of course not. However, I think we ladies can use all the help we can in this department.

Mikayla