Official Community Forums Home

Lust

Lonely and divorced

• Members

Do you consider listing after someone who’s married cheating? What about sexting? Sending pics?☀️

• Members

I don't. I have a few friends in a marriage that get and give fun outside of it. I certainly have plenty of friends who I flirt with. One of them went out with her bestie and sent me a pic of the both of them in the restroom pulling their shirts up to tease me. It's fun. They both still went home but each admits that from time to time, they do something with someone else or each other. That said, both of them have a very boring home life and feel like the time is slipping by on them. 

• Thanks 1

• Members

Lusting after someone who is married can be innocent or harmful. And I’ll premise my answer by saying that I am married and every marriage is different. 

I have both lusted after married men as well as been lusted after by married men. When it’s innocent, the intention is never to break up a marriage. It’s sexy and fun and has inadvertently added some spice to my marriage.  Communicating those expectations is important. Sexting along with sending and receiving  pics or videos keeps my high sexual appetite satisfied. It gives me good fantasy fodder, as well. It feels pretty hot to know someone is lusting after you and it’s a huge confidence booster. Makes me feel like more than a mom or educator or wife. 

It can be harmful when one party takes it beyond the other’s comfort zone and there is an imbalance. Maybe they overstep boundaries that were set. Maybe they end up feeling more deeply than previously thought. When it’s uncomfortable to one of the two, its harmful. That’s why honest communication is important.

To me, sexting or sending and willingly receiving pics and videos does not constitute cheating. It’s up to the married couple to decide that. I have been honest and told my husband about my chat friends and told him to have some as well. As long as those chat friends don’t have priority over my husband, it’s all sexy fun and can add to the fun you have with your spouse. 

Communication. Honesty. 

• Like 1

• Members
On 8/21/2022 at 10:15 AM, Katie Did It said:

Lusting after someone who is married can be innocent or harmful. And I’ll premise my answer by saying that I am married and every marriage is different. 

I have both lusted after married men as well as been lusted after by married men. When it’s innocent, the intention is never to break up a marriage. It’s sexy and fun and has inadvertently added some spice to my marriage.  Communicating those expectations is important. Sexting along with sending and receiving  pics or videos keeps my high sexual appetite satisfied. It gives me good fantasy fodder, as well. It feels pretty hot to know someone is lusting after you and it’s a huge confidence booster. Makes me feel like more than a mom or educator or wife. 

It can be harmful when one party takes it beyond the other’s comfort zone and there is an imbalance. Maybe they overstep boundaries that were set. Maybe they end up feeling more deeply than previously thought. When it’s uncomfortable to one of the two, its harmful. That’s why honest communication is important.

To me, sexting or sending and willingly receiving pics and videos does not constitute cheating. It’s up to the married couple to decide that. I have been honest and told my husband about my chat friends and told him to have some as well. As long as those chat friends don’t have priority over my husband, it’s all sexy fun and can add to the fun you have with your spouse. 

Communication. Honesty. 

Perfect post. And all of my chat friends everywhere pretty much share that opinion. One of my long term PM friends on another forum will ask me to get her hot and horny before she heads to bed with hubby. It's SO erotic to get her going and have her share pics but I've never met her in person. To me, that private sharing is incredible and it breathes excitement into life!

• Members
2 hours ago, tiptaste said:

Perfect post. And all of my chat friends everywhere pretty much share that opinion. One of my long term PM friends on another forum will ask me to get her hot and horny before she heads to bed with hubby. It's SO erotic to get her going and have her share pics but I've never met her in person. To me, that private sharing is incredible and it breathes excitement into life!

Yes, my feelings exactly. I do like getting all hot and ready with my freinds then letting my husband reap the benefits. However when he works night shift, it’s a nice playtime without him. It’s all about balance. 😉

• Like 1

• Members
46 minutes ago, Katie Did It said:

Yes, my feelings exactly. I do like getting all hot and ready with my freinds then letting my husband reap the benefits. However when he works night shift, it’s a nice playtime without him. It’s all about balance. 😉

Def understand the playtime without him. I've had many great sessions in chat. Quite memorable!