Official Community Forums Home

Petite, Personal, Pleasurizer

Mikayla1

• Members

SIN1341main.jpg

If you are a woman looking for a more "discreet" sexual enhancement product -then have I got the toy for YOU!!! Natural Contours provides women with personal pleasurizers that are sleek, simple and truly made just for a woman. This one in particular is literally pleasure in the palm of your hand - as it is a mere 4 inches long. Many of the products are non-inserting - and therefore are totally unintimidating to the new toy user. It is for this reason that I would recommend any of the Natural Contours products to newbies or advanced players as well. It is truly a catch-all product!

Natural Contours products are made BY women with WOMEN in mind. This mini-massager is compact - so you can take it anywhere - and take it you should. It has 3 speeds - not too intense vibrations, but definitely enough - and is designed to fit where you NEED it to - the delicate countours of your personal space.

When I tried this toy I was pleasantly surprised at how comfortable it is to use. I inserted the 2AA batteries, wiped it down, and settled in for some personal play time. I began on the slowest speed - that was not enough for me - so I busted up the high speed. This massager is made of plastic - so it is smooth and slides gently across your skin. It provided some oustanding nipple sensation before I lowered it to my clit. The smooth, rounded tip gently nestled into the space between my vaginal lips and clit. I was so impressed with how well it stimulated me - my orgasm built instantaneously!

While I was playing I noticed that this toy COULD be inserted - albeit just a little bit - and might be good for stimulating the G-Spot - although I did not try it myself. I did notice, when cleaning up the toy, that there are seams that gape a bit where the plastic joins together. FOr this reason, I would NOT suggest inserting the toy - as it might become unsanitary.

As I stated, I would recommend this toy to ANY WOMAN who wants to have an easy orgasm. You can pack this toy in your purse, keep it in your nightstand, glovebox or even get 2 - one for home and one for your lover's house. Sometimes pleasure can pack a bigger punch with a smaller product - and this one definitely fits the bill - and then some!

Petite Pleasure

Mikayla

Do you think the gap in between the pieces is a defect, or probably just how the pieces are apt to fit togethter?

I've seen many varieties of the personal massagers in other catalogs (that sell other things more than sex toys), and wondered how well they really worked!!

Thanks for the info!

• Members

You know, I am sure it is not a defect cause I have a few of the Natural Contours toys and they all have the seam. They are made of molded plastic and that causes a natural seam. WHile I think it would PROBABLY be OK, I like to point out things that might potentially be an issue - then we can all be aware!

Mikayla

• Members

Another great review, Mikayla! I've been REALLY interested in the Natural Contours line for a while now -- quite a few of these are on my wishlist for when we ever have money to shop again. :wub: Great to hear they're as good as I've been hoping! :)