Official Community Forums Home

How desirable sexually is the body of your partner?

• Members

I don't know, how important for women is the esthetic appeal of the partner's body. We will see what the replies will be, and from which gender.

How desirable sexually is the body of your partner? On the scale 0 - 10, where 10 = the most attractive that you can imagine.

In the best case, this way:
woman 42, nowadays 9, in the best years was 10
(or shorter: W 42, now 9, max 10)

... which would mean that your partner in relationship is a 42 years old woman, and her body is nowadays nearly the loveliest possible (9). In the best youthful glory of her life she was a pearl worth a perfect ten (10).

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • Members

My wife had a great body in her teens, 20s, 30s and even her 40s. Now she reached 50 and has put on some weight.. But mostly in her bottom. She has a great back and smaller breasts,  which I really like. And I have always told her I love her little titties. She's not flat...just small. I still find her attractive. After all these years of marriage I don't think how she looks is as important. I think it's more important she wants to share her body with me. She's really self conscious about her body. 

• Like 1

• Members

I think as long as you are comfortable in your own body, that’s all that matters. Whatever makes you feel sexy and whatever makes your partner feel sexy. Whatever allows you to have a good, intense, sex together.

• Like 1