Official Community Forums Home

Which Do You Prefer.....long Or Short......

Tyger

I like my men to have a little hair on their neck, maybe right before the shoulders. I love love long hair, but neatness counts!! I was with this one guy for 4 yrs, and he had long black hair, and boy did I think that was sexy!! Every so often, he would cut it short, for a change, but always ended up growing it out.

On a woman, I guess it depends on the woman. I usually love seeing women with stylish long hair (I have long hair too). Although, I have seen some cuties with short hair too.

• Members

I personaly love guys with long hair (as long as it's neat and clean). My hubby had long hair for a quit awhile and ended up cutting it short for work (I don't know who cried more me or the styliset who cut it all off!). He has grown it out a couple of times but with age and changes in the hormones it never looked like it used to. Now it is short.

As for the ladies I like long hair, but it realy depends on the face and eye shape, hair color etc...

For me personaly I tend to go for the shorter hair because my hair type (very thick and tends to frizz) it also makes my big blue eyes stand out even more....lol

• Members

I like men with long hair,between chin length and shoulder length, and its of course clean. A couple exception to that is spiky hair, if he is good looking.

I like women with any kind of hair, except shaved(though Natalie Portman looked hot with a shaved head).

Liesl

• Members

I have a "not longer than mine" policy when it comes to guy's hair. Largely because I get jealous, and I imagine I would be quickly dumped if I cut it off in his sleep. However, I don't do bald or super short either. I need enough to run my fingers through. With women...really, whatever looks good on them will do.

• Members

For men, I like fairly short hair, but that probably comes from all the years my husband was in the military.

For women, long.....mine is waist length, and as long as it is clean and well kept, the longer the better!

• Members

My husband keeps his hair "militarily shaved" -- not down to skin, but very, very, very short. I love it and I've grown to like it more than any longer styles men may sport. He knows that when I can muckle hold of his hair during sex, it's way past time to pull out the hair cut kit from the linen closet. *chuckle*

On women, it depends on what looks best on them. I've seen some adorable short looks on some women. I think, though, that I like longer, at least shoulder length. I melt when my hair is played with (mine's long and thick); I'd be first in line to run my fingers through the mane of a lover or close friend (if they, too, liked their hair played with -- some don't).