Official Community Forums Home

Labor Day Contest! What is your favorite sex position?

• Members
On 9/7/2022 at 4:48 AM, Erin1984 said:

I like getting on my knees and bending over in front of him with sexy panties on.  That drives him crazy.  He likes to slap my ass, moves my panties aside and slides his cock right in my wet pussy. Forgot to mention, I usually suck his cock before, which makes my pussy very wet,  my favourite thing to do!!  I also love when he puts me on my back, spreads my legs apart and fucks me hard.  I love to rub my clit and plan my orgasm the same time he fills up my pussy with his load.  

Wow, that does sound perfect Erin! 🔥 

• Members

Doggie style standing, bent over a chair or the bed, outside bent over the deck relling, squatting down in behind her. Anyway I can get it deep inside her doggie is One of the best ones!!!

• Like 1

• Members
On 8/29/2022 at 10:18 AM, tootimidchelsea said:
Labor Day Contest! What is your favorite sex position?
Contest Closed! Winner has been selected. Thank you for your participation.

Hi everyone!

It's another 90 degree day in New Hampshire (Love it!) I hope you are enjoying your week and staying cool in this heat!

For this contest, we will be giving away a $25 TooTimid gift card to one lucky random winner of this contest. Want more sex toy gift cards? The more participants, the more often we will do these contests! 

How to enter:

Reply to this post and answer this question:

What is your favorite sex position? 

Details:

• One random winner will be selected and notified of their gift card earnings on 9/7.
  • This contest is open! Submit your responses by the end of the day on 9/6 for a chance to win. (Contest CLOSES 9/6 @ midnight)
  • Please be respectful and only share valid responses for a chance to win. 
  • Submit one post for entry. Multiple posts will not get multiple entries.
  • IMPORTANT: **You must be logged in or registered to reply to this post. | Register Here (it's free)

I understand the contest is closed...but my favorite position is cowgirl, with her riding high and watching her boobs bounce while forcing her hips down and bury my fat head as deep in her pussy as possible!😈

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On 9/7/2022 at 6:35 AM, 50spicykris said:

I like doggy style to start so I can get a nice hard cock pounding me, but them I like to flip.ovet take some time taking him deep sitting up in cowgirl. Those are my favorites. I like my legs on his shoulders too though! 

I love doing it doggie style, lets get t

• Like 2