Official Community Forums Home

Labor Day Contest! What is your favorite sex position?

Labor Day Contest! What is your favorite sex position?
Contest Closed! Winner has been selected. Thank you for your participation.

Hi everyone!

It's another 90 degree day in New Hampshire (Love it!) I hope you are enjoying your week and staying cool in this heat!

For this contest, we will be giving away a $25 TooTimid gift card to one lucky random winner of this contest. Want more sex toy gift cards? The more participants, the more often we will do these contests! 

How to enter:

Reply to this post and answer this question:

What is your favorite sex position? 

Details:

• One random winner will be selected and notified of their gift card earnings on 9/7.
  • This contest is open! Submit your responses by the end of the day on 9/6 for a chance to win. (Contest CLOSES 9/6 @ midnight)
  • Please be respectful and only share valid responses for a chance to win. 
  • Submit one post for entry. Multiple posts will not get multiple entries.
  • IMPORTANT: **You must be logged in or registered to reply to this post. | Register Here (it's free)

• Members

That is a difficult question but, if I have to pick one, I'd say cowgirl. She gets to control the tempo and I get to look at her face and tits and reach up to feel them. She can also bend down for a kiss and for me to suck on her nipples

• Like 1

• Members
6 minutes ago, tiger48 said:

That is a difficult question but, if I have to pick one, I'd say cowgirl. She gets to control the tempo and I get to look at her face and tits and reach up to feel them. She can also bend down for a kiss and for me to suck on her nipples

I agree with Tiger48, that is an amazing position and my favorite.  I have a couple of added bonuses to spice it up.  One is placing a pillow under my butt so she can fully straddle me and the other is having a mirror strategically set up so she can look and see the penetration.

• Like 2

• Members
4 minutes ago, Mamasugs said:

Mmm.. soo many... But I guess my favorite would have to be reverse cowgirl. Course I really like to reach down and play with my partners balls... Mmm yup. That would be it.

Yes, I would like that too

• Members
1 hour ago, Mamasugs said:

Mmm.. soo many... But I guess my favorite would have to be reverse cowgirl. Course I really like to reach down and play with my partners balls... Mmm yup. That would be it.

Oh shit I’m in I love my balls played with in the midst of fuckin

• Like 2

• Members
4 hours ago, Comma Sutra said:

I agree with Tiger48, that is an amazing position and my favorite.  I have a couple of added bonuses to spice it up.  One is placing a pillow under my butt so she can fully straddle me and the other is having a mirror strategically set up so she can look and see the penetration.

Nice suggestions for improvement! 

• Like 3

• Members

Hands down…doggy. No question.  I love having my ass in the air, my partner’s hands on my hips pushing me back into him as he pushes forward into me. Love to feel his balls hit my pussy. Love that it leaves the clit wide open for some serious playtime. Love that he can put a finger or two in my ass. I need to stop. Brb…😏😉

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Members

For me it is the butterfly.  sit forward on your knees with your partner on their back with their legs around you or on your shoulders.
Both of you have some degree of control on the action.  You’re in close intimate proximity.  Easy to hug and kiss before during and after.

• Like 2

• Members
3 minutes ago, Marc said:

For me it is the butterfly.  sit forward on your knees with your partner on their back with their legs around you or on your shoulders.
Both of you have some degree of control on the action.  You’re in close intimate proximity.  Easy to hug and kiss before during and after.

Yes, another great one.

• Members
1 hour ago, Mamasugs said:

I LOVE reverse cowgirl. It takes about 5 pumps to drench him.  It’s so intense that it hits me like that. 

• Like 3

• Members
58 minutes ago, Bobber said:

Reverse cowgirl is mine-but partner has Rheumatoid arthritis so it is difficult for her. Hers is doggy( second for me). I make due by pulling her hair, smackin dat ass, and sliding a digit or two in the back door!

Mmmm I would like that 😍💦💦

• Members

My favorite is being restrained to the bed in ankle and handcuffs blindfolded and my wife sitting on top of me doing whatever she wishes

• Like 2

• Members
1 hour ago, Rio said:

My favorite is being restrained to the bed in ankle and handcuffs blindfolded and my wife sitting on top of me doing whatever she wishes

Love that, too! Always cum hard! 

• Like 1

• Members

Welcome Eric! And when your girlfriend gets home let us know how the exploration went.

• Members

It varies so much from day to day, the mood, how much time you have, romantic or nasty.  

If you make me pick one,  I’ll have to say on my back, him kneeling in between my legs. My feet on his shoulders or his chest so he can suck my toes during penetration.  We can see the pleasure on each other’s faces. Both of us have access to my clit.  Amazing!

• Like 2