Official Community Forums Home

Feeling frisky this morning

Rio

• Members

I'm feeling a little horny and frisky this morning but unfortunately we have a bunch of relatives visiting us from out of state so I can't jump my wife's bones. So I'm going to be playful. Going to insert this anal toy with a remote control vibrator and go grocery shopping to pick up stuff for breakfast. I'm sure people will be wondering why I have this big grin on my face as I'm walking the aisles of the grocery store.

IMG_20220903_070002804_HDR.jpg

• Like 1

• Members

Good morning Rio.Have fun shopping. I’ve worn a butt plug. Feels good!😊💋☀️

• Members

Thanks! I've got it in I'm just heading out the door. Vibrations working it's magic

• Members

You’re welcum Rio. Have a good holiday weekend.☀️

I bet that butt plug makes it hard to fart when peeing?  LOL You'll have a good grocery time since you're horny from not having sex with the wife in your own place.. I know the feeling as my wife doesn't do it either when company is here.   

• Members

Just got back from the grocery store and it was a lot of fun. Although at one point I felt like a lecherous old man. As I was walking through the produce department checking things out and feeling the vibration in my ass and on my perineum a young lady walks by with tight tight leggings on. Not only that but they were the kind that scrunch up the butt to separate the cheeks. I followed her up and down various aisles just drooling and feeling my cock grow with my vibration happening. I kept clicking through all the different settings on my remote. I figured following her up and down two aisle was more than enough. I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable. When I got home everyone was gone, including my wife, so I pulled out my cock and had a strong solo session while standing on my back porch watching the rain.

• Like 2