Official Community Forums Home

When did you lose your virginity?

TinyKatrina

• Members

I was 16 and she was 14. 
it was amazing. For me anyway. We had sex three more times that day. Poor girl. 

• Members

We were high school sweethearts, I was 14  and he was 16. He may have been with another girl before but it didn’t really show. The first time is what you’d imagine. We were at a friends house who was having a party. So a few drinks in we went and found an empty bedroom. Turned out it was her parents bed. 🥴 Thank God I only bled a little. 
It was basically short and sweet,  no protection, stupid kids.  We got married right out of high school.  And yes the sex improved immensely.  Funny thing is we were so young but open to it all, oral, anal, much more. 
We didn’t stay married long, 2 years.  

• Like 2

• Members

I took someone’s virginity by accident. 😳

After my divorce I had a female roommate and we were old enough to go to the bar by then so party central.  One night we decide we’d have a party at home and it was wall to wall people in a two bedroom apartment. 
We lived in a small town and everyone pretty much knew everyone and if you didn’t somebody did. All night this really tall and really cute guy (I wasn’t so bad myself lol) keeps following me around and we’re talking.  No one knows who he is but I’m buzzed and so was he. 
So by the time the cops came the second time we shut it down and it’s obvious he’s staying. We start making out on the couch and stumble into my bedroom.  Pretty soon we’re naked and he was better without his clothes on let me tell you. Hard like only a teenagers cock can be. 
So I decide after a while that I’m going to ride this stud, I climb on and am throughly enjoying myself grinding away. 
I start hearing this sort of distressed sounds coming from him but we’re drunk so it took me a minute.  I’m like, what’s wrong?  He spits out he’s only 16 and a virgin.  Ok that killed it for me, we get up continue to talk about it, he got in his truck, I kissed him goodbye and sent him home to mommy. 
I wonder sometimes if I’m  his story of how he lost his virginity? Or does he kick himself for at least not finishing? 

• Like 4

• 7 months later...
  • Members

I took a girlfriend for a ride on my mini bike in the woods, there she took me for a ride, she was 15  I was 13, I was big for my age. Back then a cougar was a wild animal still true in some cases today.