Official Community Forums Home

When did you lose your virginity?

TinyKatrina

• Members
2 hours ago, TinyKatrina said:

When and who’d you first lose it too? Do you wish you’d waited and done it with someone else or were you happy?

When I was in my teen's I don't regret it I enjoy sex to much that I feel like everyone I do it with now that I'm older is amazing 🤩 I hope I learn from each time and try to make it better with the next time! I was happy 😊 but I think I have gotten better 😉

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

It was perfect! I lost my virginity to my boyfriend, Allen, right before I left for college and he moved out of state with his family. Not many females can say this but it was phenomenal! We had a late night picnic under the stars on the golf course where he worked (okayed it with his boss!) and then we got it on! Music from the radio and the chirping of crickets. Magical 😍

• Like 5

• Members

I was 12 in 6th grade remember like it was yesterday. 

in the middle of having sex her brother came home on his Harley I had to slide under the bed butt ass naked and he was searching the house bc he knew someone was there. My girlfriend then got pissed and was like I’m tryin to get ready for school can you get out. He then asked if he needed to check under the bed. Thank god she was able to convince him not to. After he left we went back to what we were doing then went to school 

• Like 1

• Members
On 9/14/2022 at 9:22 PM, Katie Did It said:

It was perfect! I lost my virginity to my boyfriend, Allen, right before I left for college and he moved out of state with his family. Not many females can say this but it was phenomenal! We had a late night picnic under the stars on the golf course where he worked (okayed it with his boss!) and then we got it on! Music from the radio and the chirping of crickets. Magical 😍

Sounds great!!

• Like 2

• Members

Lost it at 18 to my first serious boyfriend, wished i would have waited cuz after him was my husband and his dick and sex gets me wild! And i love that he’s so honey and adventurous in bed, I’m definitely a dirty freaky whore because of him! I love that man! 

• Like 2

• Members
1 hour ago, Katie Did It said:

I think having such a great first experience really shaped my love of sex. 

Mmmmm...  you know that I like that thought!  

• Like 1

• Members

i lost mine to my wife of 40 years and she is still so hot

• Like 1

• Members
On 9/14/2022 at 9:22 PM, Katie Did It said:

So it didn’t hurt?  Was it your boyfriend’s first time too?  

• Members
28 minutes ago, JimP said:

So it didn’t hurt?  Was it your boyfriend’s first time too?  

No, it didn’t hurt. I remember distinctly it felt really good. He was not a virgin, had one other girl before me. 

• Members
5 hours ago, Katie Did It said:

No, it didn’t hurt. I remember distinctly it felt really good. He was not a virgin, had one other girl before me. 

That’s cool!  I popped 2 cherries; the first one went fairly well and she just said she was sore after.  The second one was tough, or should I say her hymen was tough.  I really had to thrust hard to break it and it was quite a bloody experience.  In retrospect, I should have given up and tried again during the next opportunity.  I had a friend who said it took her boyfriend 3 separate occasions until he finally broke her in.  I wonder if lube would make it easier.

• Members
1 minute ago, JimP said:

That’s cool!  I popped 2 cherries; the first one went fairly well and she just said she was sore after.  The second one was tough, or should I say her hymen was tough.  I really had to thrust hard to break it and it was quite a bloody experience.  In retrospect, I should have given up and tried again during the next opportunity.  I had a friend who said it took her boyfriend 3 separate occasions until he finally broke her in.  I wonder if lube would make it easier.

Oh wow! I definitely bled but it wasn’t painful or excessive. 

I unknowingly took a guys virginity when I was on spring break after I graduated college. He confessed afterward he was much younger than he told me (17 but told me 23…I was super drunk) then told me I was his first time. Ugh! So we went out to the beach and watched the sun rise together. And made out a little more. 😬

• Members
10 minutes ago, Katie Did It said:

Oh wow! I definitely bled but it wasn’t painful or excessive. 

I unknowingly took a guys virginity when I was on spring break after I graduated college. He confessed afterward he was much younger than he told me (17 but told me 23…I was super drunk) then told me I was his first time. Ugh! So we went out to the beach and watched the sun rise together. And made out a little more. 😬

Oh yeah, lots of blood on the sheets!  It seems to be about 50:50 in my polling as far as painful or not too bad.  I had another friend with a story very similar to your college experience.  She was a senior, and in the spring on a good weather day, the entire student body would declare it an off day and skip classes and drink all day.  Chris was a senior and got very, very drunk and took some freshman boy’s virginity!  Luckily I had convinced her to go on the pill about a year earlier (because of the sex stories she told me about playing Vatican roulette).  So this freshman got to bareback her and blow his load in her for his first time.

• Members
7 minutes ago, JimP said:

Oh yeah, lots of blood on the sheets!  It seems to be about 50:50 in my polling as far as painful or not too bad.  I had another friend with a story very similar to your college experience.  She was a senior, and in the spring on a good weather day, the entire student body would declare it an off day and skip classes and drink all day.  Chris was a senior and got very, very drunk and took some freshman boy’s virginity!  Luckily I had convinced her to go on the pill about a year earlier (because of the sex stories she told me about playing Vatican roulette).  So this freshman got to bareback her and blow his load in her for his first time.

Oh wow! Well this guy didn’t get bare back. I was on the pill and used condoms…Vatican be damned for this Catholic girl! 😂

• Members
2 minutes ago, Katie Did It said:

Oh wow! Well this guy didn’t get bare back. I was on the pill and used condoms…Vatican be damned for this Catholic girl! 😂

Chris was Catholic too and this was at a Catholic college to boot!  She would get real drunk at times, too drunk, so I was able to convince her to go on the pill.  She had the best sex stories she confided in with me.  The best were from the next year when she was in grad school….I could share one real good one with you if you’d be interested.

• Members
4 minutes ago, JimP said:

Chris was Catholic too and this was at a Catholic college to boot!  She would get real drunk at times, too drunk, so I was able to convince her to go on the pill.  She had the best sex stories she confided in with me.  The best were from the next year when she was in grad school….I could share one real good one with you if you’d be interested.

Pm me 

• Members

My senior year of high school with my boyfriend at the time, we were both virgins. He was very sweet and attentive, don’t regret it one bit. I didn’t realize it at the time but he was very close to making me cum. We just didn’t know what we were doing. Not bad for a first time! Lol

I lost mine when I was 16. To my high school sweetheart. 

He was who I wanted to loose it to. It wasn't magical, or really spectacular,  but I don't have any regrets either.  :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

When I was young with my uncle got booty cherry and 6th grade teacher got my normal cherry I liked both a lot 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1