Official Community Forums Home

• Members

hello all

i am new to the site

can some one help. i have a friend that ask me if i gave head

i said no he ask ifi would try , i said i would . ineed a man totellmehow they like it

i donot whant him to run ... lol i whant have him a gaine <_<

• Members
hello all

i am new to the site

can some one help. i have a friend that ask me if i gave head

i said no  he ask ifi would try , i said i would . ineed  a man totellmehow they like it

i donot whant him to run ... lol i whant have him a gaine <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There are lot so blowjob ideas on this site - look around ane enjoy!

• Members

Hold on. You're married and a friend asked you to give him a blow job but you don't know how? It sounds like you've got a lot on your plate. Might want to think about this before you jump into something.

Jen

• Members
Hold on.  You're married and a friend asked you to give him a blow job but you don't know how?  It sounds like you've got a lot on your plate.  Might want to think about this before you jump into something.

Jen

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes Jen

i am married and got a frined with benafits

and yea the plate is half full ... but i'm not the first and willnot be the last we both know whear we stand snd it is nothing else but good loveing.

sometimes u need some heat in your life the get the fire going a gaine .

• Members
yes Jen

i am married and got a frined with benafits

and yea the plate is half full ... but i'm not the first and willnot be the last we both know whear we stand snd it is nothing else but good loveing.

sometimes u need some heat in your life the get the fire going a gaine .

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON THAT TRUST AND FAITH ARE PART OF THE PAST,, YOU THINK ITS OK TO BE MARRIED AND HAVE A FUCK BUDDY, WELL I PERSONNALLY THINK YOUR A STUPID KID, GOTTA HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT TOO,, THERE IS A WORD FOR YOUR TYPE,, ITS CALLED WHORE!!! GROW UP AND GET RIGHT WITH YOURSELF AND YOUR HUSBAND..

• Members
PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON THAT TRUST AND FAITH ARE PART OF THE PAST,, YOU THINK ITS OK TO BE MARRIED AND HAVE A FUCK BUDDY, WELL I PERSONNALLY THINK YOUR A STUPID KID, GOTTA HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT TOO,, THERE IS A WORD FOR YOUR TYPE,, ITS CALLED WHORE!!!  GROW UP AND GET RIGHT WITH YOURSELF AND YOUR HUSBAND..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

many people have 3 some and it is ok

so why being with a friend make me a whore....it is one friend not different men

and there is no reason poepol need to call names we are adults ,

i am not a stupid kid . i am way over 21

ifu have it bad for a reason ,keep it off the board or ask a ?or2

i do not come on board for u or anybody to call me a whore.

u need to say sorry

• Members
PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON THAT TRUST AND FAITH ARE PART OF THE PAST,, YOU THINK ITS OK TO BE MARRIED AND HAVE A FUCK BUDDY, WELL I PERSONNALLY THINK YOUR A STUPID KID, GOTTA HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT TOO,, THERE IS A WORD FOR YOUR TYPE,, ITS CALLED WHORE!!!  GROW UP AND GET RIGHT WITH YOURSELF AND YOUR HUSBAND..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tubeleek-

Hey, hold on here. Why are you jumping on Ladypc like that? While you might not agree with how she's dealing with this I don't think you calling her a whore is going to rectify this situation or "get right" with herself or her husband. She came to this forum for help, which happens to be sexual help. Personally, I'm from the school of faithful during marriage but I'm not about to start preaching to forum participants.

That said, I hope future posters will refrain from name calling (that is unless you like name calling ;)

Jen

• Members
Tubeleek-

Hey, hold on here.  Why are you jumping on Ladypc like that?  While you might not agree with how she's dealing with this I don't think you calling her a whore is going to rectify this situation or "get right" with herself or her husband.  She came to this forum for help, which happens to be sexual help.  Personally, I'm from the school of faithful during marriage but I'm not about to start preaching to forum participants. 

That said, I hope future posters will refrain from name calling (that is unless you like name calling ;)

Jen

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ty Jen

we are all over 18 i think we all need to act like adults.

what i do might not be right . but i got money for it so i am a slut not a WHORE ........lol

• Members

Hello

I am new to this site also, but i can give ya some idea of what i like.

I like it when a woman takes it slow and easy, licks up, down, around my shaft, while fondling with my balls, the occasionally inserting the head into your mouth, and sucking softly... you can alternate on sucking my head, and taking my balls into your mouth .... btw ... im clean shaven so you dont have to worry about getting hair into your mouth ... what most women dont realize, is part of the shaft extend past the balls but not all the way to the rectum, find that part of the shaft and rub it, sometimes it takes alittle pressure to get some response... you should be able to tell when climax is approaching, we start to throb some, and penis will expand even more ...... hope this helps you out

• Members
ty Jen

we are all over 18 i think we all need to act like adults.

what i do might not be right . but i got money for it so i am a slut not a WHORE ........lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes it does for next time

but u are late if u read up i have all read done it and was call a Whore for doing it

but i still see no money

• Members

Name calling will not assist this person with the questions that was asked ... if you can't reply with a solid answer ... then dont reply at all .... this lady is asking for assistance ....