Official Community Forums Home

Orgasms And Numbness

Sexy_Blonde69

• Members

hello everyone!

hope all is good and that you guys enjoyed your holidays!!!

well, recently i just learned how to have an orgasm. this site is amazing, i dont know how people that dont know about this site live with their selves! lol. :P

well, i recently got into this toy frenzy and ive ordered like 6 toys and 3 dvds from this site. All my toys got here before christmas so i was very exited. ...

well i have realized that i am a clit girl... BUT lately its like nothing works after the first time i cum. i feel like my labias and my clit go COMPLETLY NUMB and then i just cant feel anything, actually.... its quite unconfortable and very frustrating. i usually use a dual vibrator for the job because it not only offeres dual penetration but it is also powerful. i have come to learn that i need some twirk in my toys, none of that soft "love!", because when i have tired a "softer" vibe, it really doesnt do anything for me..... has this happened to any one? why is it happening and what do i do to fix it?

-me :-D

• Members

RELAX! If you are just recently getting into using toys in place of your fingers, it takes a little time for your body to adjust to the extra sensations that a toy offers. When you play with a toy - your clit and lips get vibrated at a much higher rate than your fingers, so when you cum it takes some time for the sensations to stop. You have 2 choices: You can power through the "discomfort" and continue to play. Eventually, the sensations will not be bad and you will have multiples. Or, you can stop and rest a few minutes, use the toy to stimulate other parts of yourself then work back to the clit again.

YOu are not a freak and there is nothing wrong with you, you just have to let your body adjust to the new sensations. It is not numbness that you are sensing, it is just the extra blood flow to the region - you can learn to adjust to it.

Good luck,

Mikayla

• Members

"YOu are not a freak and there is nothing wrong with you, you just have to let your body adjust to the new sensations. It is not numbness that you are sensing, it is just the extra blood flow to the region - you can learn to adjust to it."

PHEW!!! ami glad to hear that! lol. well thank you for the post and i will try both. :-)

• Members

Hey Sexyblonde, Mikayla is correct as usual! When I very first started playing with toys this would happen to me. In fact with some of the toys I could still feel it vibrating even though it was off. I thought at first when I started I vibrated myself numb and would never feel it again, this of course was years ago. Just wanted to let you know that your not alone, it has happened to me to but now it hasn't in a long time. Happy Playing!

• Members

thank you guys! howard, i have been exprirementing with what you said in this post. it does work, youre right. and it feels oh so good! katprr, i know what you mean, i feel like my lips still twitch even after im done. like if the bullet was still on me and in me.... although it doesnt feel bad... just weird!!!

thank you for all the advice....