Official Community Forums Home

I can’t finish and it bums out my boyfriend.

I (20f) have been in a relationship with my boyfriend (20m) for almost 2 years. I have never been able to orgasm whenever we get intimate, but it doesn’t bother me at all. I’m on anti-depressants which i’ve heard can make orgasming more difficult. Orgasming is also just not that important to me. 

For context, it’s not that I do not feel satisfied when we have sex, I do, I just don’t finish. 

I figured since we’ve been together for so long that he didn’t mind either. However, in the past month he has become significantly more interested on wether or not I orgasm during sex. All of his efforts are unsuccessful. 

We talked to some mutual friends and decided to try using some sex toys, so I had purchased a vibrator that I had used a few times on my own.

Last night, my boyfriend and I were having sexy time and I suggested using the vibrator. 

The vibrator isn’t that effective in getting me to orgasm, but it was more consistent than my boyfriend so he tried to use it. Whatever he was doing, wasn’t doing anything for me, so I offered to do it myself. I ended up getting myself off, and I figured that he was still having a good time because he was talking dirty and still interacting with me as I orgasm. 

But immediately after I did he just went silent and laid down next to me. I repeatedly asked what was wrong, but he wouldn’t respond. Eventually, he told me that he felt inadequate that he couldn’t get me to orgasm and left me in our room.

He knows my feelings about orgasming (and that I don’t need to to feel satisfied) but he can’t get over the fact that he can’t make me orgasm on his own. 

Any tips and tricks for either of us to use in order for me to orgasm more frequently with him? Or tips to tell him to make him feel better?  

For the record I do love him dearly and I know he loves me too, he just feels like he’s not good enough for me now. 

michelleddd,

yes I can orgasm on my own. Whenever my boyfriend tries to get me off it just doesn’t feel right.

2 hours ago, michelleddd said:

Antidepressants are notorious for not being able to orgasm. You probably need to talk to your dr about trying a different one. 
Can you orgasm when you masturbate? 

19 hours ago, michelleddd said:

Show him how you like it. Do you orgasm from oral?

I never have. He’s really timid about oral and we’ve only began exploring it recently.  I’m not sure if I could orgasm from oral. We are both of each other’s first sexual partner. 

• Members
9 minutes ago, Arizona said:

I never have. He’s really timid about oral and we’ve only began exploring it recently.  I’m not sure if I could orgasm from oral. We are both of each other’s first sexual partner. 

This is a good thing, you’re  both inexperienced together.! You have nothing but time to figure what you like and how you like it. 
Tell him to lighten up and slow down, it’s supposed to be FUN!!!

• Thanks 1

• Members
46 minutes ago, Arizona said:

First of all, welcome! Also don't rush things just take your time communicate and you guys will figure it out. Enjoy one another.

• Thanks 1