Official Community Forums Home

Virgins Who Use Sex Toys

bluelight

• Members

I was just wondering do a lot of virgin women use sex toys. I'm a virgin and I have a coulple of dildos and so I wondered if other virgins also use them. If a virgin can use a dildo then I guess they won't have any pain the first time they have sex right?

• Members

Since I am not a virgin :rolleyes::rolleyes: I will address only part of your question. If you are using a toy that you insert into your vagina, then you have broken your hymen, hence you are "technically" not a virgin anymore. Also, this does NOT mean that you will not experience any discomfort during your first sexual experience with a man. Men can be larger and longer than toys - therefore, you can end up with some pain. So please don't assume that this is the case.

I would hate for other virgins to think that they can lessen the pain of the first time by using toys. In my opinion (and this is my opinion) -I would prefer not to use a toy prior to the first sexual experience as in a way, I feel it takes away from the first time with your lover. However, everyone is entitled to their own opinions and personal feelings on the matter.

Mikayla :P

I was just wondering do a lot of virgin women use sex toys. I'm a virgin and I have a coulple of dildos and so I wondered if other virgins also use them. If a virgin can use a dildo then I guess they won't have any pain the first time they have sex right?

Hi; I am new to the board, and I have a question about an anal toy I purchased from Too Timid. I purchased the purple anal plug, and after I inserted it , it kept popping out. I was in hopes that I would be able to benefit from some prostate stimulation, but didn't come close. Should I try the plug without, or with very little lubrication?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm also a virgin who uses sex toys. I don't think it's weird at all. :D It's silly to think that women should have to completely abstain from sexual pleasure just because they haven't found the right guy yet. I think it's perfectly healthy and reasonable.

• Members
I'm also a virgin who uses sex toys. I don't think it's weird at all. :D It's silly to think that women should have to completely abstain from sexual pleasure just because they haven't found the right guy yet. I think it's perfectly healthy and reasonable.

Thank you so much that makes me feel a lot better. I really want to wait until i'm married to have sex. I had no idea i would be 26 years old and not married but i guess it just happens. I don't want to settle for the first guy that comes along. i don't think i could survive without a little help from some of my toys. it's hard being a grown woman and a virgin. I want to wait till im married but i'm not a nun either.

thanks