Official Community Forums Home

69 Talk

As you can tell by my name I am really into oral sex. My wife and I do it more than ever. There is just something about giving and getting the mouth and tongue on the genitals. I like to suck and lick her so much that sometimes I don't even have to get anything in return. But she is the best. I am not to large just 5.5 to 6 inches but she takes all and says she loves the taste of my cum. I know I love the taste between her legs from front to back. We love to kiss immediately after we are complete to share the taste and smell off what we have done.

• Members
As you can tell by my name I am really into oral sex.  My wife and I do it more than ever.  There is just something about giving and getting the mouth and tongue on the genitals.  I like to suck and lick her so much that sometimes I don't even have to get anything in return.  But she is the best.  I am not to large just 5.5 to 6 inches but she takes all and says she loves the taste of my cum.  I know I love the taste between her legs from front to back.  We love to kiss immediately after we are complete to share the taste and smell off what we have done.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oral is great! I absolutely LOVE giving blowjobs to my hubby as much as he loves getting them. And he loves eating me too. Sometimes I'll give him several bjs in a day just for the fun of it.....yummy yum yum :) I swallow everything he can shoot in my mouth or down my thorat - I really like it hehe

Oral is great!  I absolutely LOVE giving blowjobs to my hubby as much as he loves getting them.  And he loves eating me too.  Sometimes I'll give him several bjs in a day just for the fun of it.....yummy yum yum :) I swallow everything he can shoot in my mouth or down my thorat - I really like it hehe

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oral is great!  I absolutely LOVE giving blowjobs to my hubby as much as he loves getting them.  And he loves eating me too.  Sometimes I'll give him several bjs in a day just for the fun of it.....yummy yum yum :) I swallow everything he can shoot in my mouth or down my thorat - I really like it hehe

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oh my god i am so jealous!I want to be like that so does my man! Can you give me some pointers on what drives em crazy?

• Members
oh my god i am so jealous!I want to be like that so does my man! Can you give me some pointers on what drives em crazy?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

russlynn - look in this section under good head and others - there are lots of good ideas for giving great head - check it out and see if you need more :)

• Members

You know, even bad oral sex is good. The key to good sex--any kind of sex--is talking as you go. Not only is talking erotic, but helpful. "Oh yeah, lick right there...faster..." See?

Have fun!

Jen

• Members

I honestly think most of my strongest orgasms are from oral sex... my boyfriend is quite good at it considering I'm the first girl he's ever went down on... he even goes online to check out tips on how to make me cum faster or how to drag it out longer. Sometimes it gets so intense, I almost scream!