Official Community Forums Home

The Sex Wand

Majikal1236

• Members

The Sex Wand

Very Pink. VERY Powerful and ... Very loud! :P

When reading reviews for toys, please keep in mind they are the feelings of the reviewer and that doesn't neccesarily mean a product is the greatest OR the worst. We are merely providing you our opinion. On that note...

In all honesty, I am not a fan of heavy vibrations on the clitoral area - but if you are, well then this might be a good fit for you!

When I took The Sex Wand

out of the package, I was relieved that it takes 2 AA batteries. (I use rechargeables. These are definitely a good investment!) Then I noticed that the wand was not as tight and rigid as I had expected. It's actually quite flexible! Inserted the batteries and got familiar with it. There are two levels of vibration. In my opinion, both are quite powerful! And this baby bends in any direction you'd like! The 'Bullet' end is made of a hard clear plastic casing and the 'coil' has a plastic sheath covering it, which is useful for play AND washing.

Trying this one solo for the first time, I got my self comfortable on the couch with some lube and the wand and discovered just how powerful this really is. I kept it at the lowest setting. "Hmmm, not TOO bad", I thought to myself.

I actually had an orgasm in less than 2 minutes! (Keep in mind I said I'm not a 'fan' of heavy clitoral vibration, I didn't say it wouldn't work!)

Now was the real test! I had been telling my husband about this over the phone before he arrived from work. He was quite curious after my verbal description. That night, I showed it to him and we used it during foreplay.

As I was giving him oral, I turned it on and was lightly passing it over his balls. He seemed to be enjoying the sensations, so I decided to incorporate it into my oral work. This may sound odd, but I kept it very close to my cheek and let it slide up and down his shaft following my mouth. (Hey, you have to be creative! lol) And YES, he was really enjoying the attention!

Then to spice things up even more, I added some lube to the tip and slightly inserted it into him!

In no time at all after that - well, he said he hadn't come so hard with the use of a toy in ages. :P

So you see? I was able to take something that wasn't the best fit for me, personally, and turn it into something my husband and I can use together!

The wand is definitely useful as an anal toy not only because of the hard plastic, but also the size is not intimidating.

Also, like I had mentioned in the beginning, this toy is rather loud! So I would recommend this not be used when the kids are awake or your mother is visiting!

GK11015Amain.jpg

• Members

this toy seems interesting, however when i searched it, nothing came up.. is it called something else????

• Members

Hello.

I was wondering what happened when I read your post, and clicked on the links myself.

I edited the post and tried again, but they are not linking to the correct page.

My suggestion until I can get this rectified is to use the search feature on the top left of the shopping page and enter the word 'wand'.

Thank you for alerting me to the fact the links did not work for you!!

:)