Official Community Forums Home

Tes: Total Erection System

Mike_d

• Members

TLA8504-7main.jpg

Now this is an erection pump! I have always seen penis pumps and been fascinated with them for the sheer novelty of them. Well let me tell you, this is not a novelty item you need to ignore.

Pump It!

I took it all out of the box, and believe me, it’s a big box packed full of goodies. I put the pump together quite easily and quickly and decided to test it out immediately. I took a little bit of time and used the micro bullet on my penis and the twins, and then put the vacuum to the test. With the clear cylinder in place, I tried one pump. The pistol grip is great for one handed fun. After the first pump, the suction was pleasant, but firm. Like a blowjob. I could see my member growing quickly. So I pumped again and checked the dial, and I was easily in the safe range. This was a bit firmer and I could see myself swelling fast. So I took the pump off and put in the cyberskin insert. A little silicone lube and I was ready for re-entry. It felt great. I slowly pumped it up again and when I was all set, I took the tube off and began to slowly rotate the sleeve, now that felt great.

I used this pump a few times, and there are several very good things about it, first, for me as a visual person, the ability to watch my hard-on grow is great. Second the cyberskin is fantastic feeling. I love the pistol grip handle and the micro bullet. The only thing I didn’t like was the erection ring they sent. It was supposed to be adjustable, but I could never find a setting that was comfortable. I did use one of my other rings and loved the sensation. This is a high quality pump and great for anyone, even if you just want make your soldier salute for a second round or even a third, this toy can do the job.

My ex husband had an electric penis pump, but it didn't come with all of those goodies!! And they really do work!

• Members

Question? Did your wife investigate your erection after you used it to see if you were larger or harder? Could you cum in this if you wanted to? What is the "dial" does that tell you if you are getting too tight? What about use - is it easy to use or hard? What about ultimate time in getting hard - better or worse than your wife?

Just wondering - needed more information!

Mikayla

• Members

The Dial measures lbs of pressure(vacuum) in the cylnder. I would not cum in this one, just because the cyberskin seems to be a bit tricky to clean deep in there. She did check me out and said it was a bit fuller than some days, but after about a month of use, 3 or so days a week, We have not noticed any length increase. I am a wide person, so from the beginning I filled the tube in girth.

It's very easy to use, just put the cylnder over your limp penis and use the pistol grip pump to activate suction and draw blood into your member. As far as time to attain and erection, under a minute. I didn't get out my stop watch, but I would guess about 40-50 seconds for mostly erect. With having the wider penis, I didn't really go for an all out purple monster. I would get about 80% hard and then take it off. With a cock ring on, it just got better, and I didn't lose anything after breaking the suction. With out a ring, it did lose a little, but not alot. I think with a willing partner and a little "coaxing" it wouldn't take much to get rock hard after you release the pressure in the tube.