Official Community Forums Home

Double Dildo-lesbian

Recently my girlfriend and I decided to try double dildos. We have a 12" and a 17". The 12" kept falling out and the 17" is too long. We want to be close during sex and I am not sure if anybody has any suggestions.......a different size or positions or websites/books that may be helpful..........HELP! Toy Challenged!

I saw that those 2 dildos are the only ones that you own?

May I suggest a Dual strap on type thing. Where you can be really close to each other, and pleasuring each other as well. Such as:

NO1832main.jpg

One of the dildos goes in you, the other in her. I haven't tried this, but if I ever had a woman-woman experience, I would love to try it!!

Double the pleasure

• 3 weeks later...
I saw that those 2 dildos are the only ones that you own?

May I suggest a Dual strap on type thing. Where you can be really close to each other, and pleasuring each other as well. Such as:

NO1832main.jpg

One of the dildos goes in you, the other in her. I haven't tried this, but if I ever had a woman-woman experience, I would love to try it!!

Double the pleasure

Howard, I just wanted to let you know we took your advice and tried it. WE LOVE IT!!!! It allows us to be close and it felt great THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

• Members
Howard, I just wanted to let you know we took your advice and tried it. WE LOVE IT!!!! It allows us to be close and it felt great THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

hey there babe myself and my lover have a 14in doulble dildo and it is perfect for us we can have sex and it does not fall out while we have sex you can find them at a adult bookstore near you

• Members

I never got too into the double dildo thing much. I always liked grinding my pussy against my lovers perhaps with a bullet situated between our slits - it just seemed more ....natural that way. If I were, however, to revist my lesbian days I would probably go for that Feeldoe toy. It seems like it would offer just enough pleasure to both, while allowing you to be closer together.

I am glad you found something that works!

Mikayla :P