Official Community Forums Home

Introduction

Nipps

• Members

Hello everyone I'm Nipps. The pleasure to meet everyone is mine. I'm 63 yrs young widower,have one son 23 who's girlfriend is having mysecond grandson next month. 

I'm a submissive slave who's just getting into this lifestyle seriously for year now but I knew something was missing until I read article on Mistress/slave relationship and light went on. My wife passed on from heart attack in 2012 and I've been studying this lifestyle since 2017 but just now getting up nerve to pursuit it. I've not been with a Mistress physically yet buy am talking to one. Well I've rambled on enough so I be quite . It's nice being here and hope we get chance to talk.           Peace

• Like 2

• Members

Welcome @Nipps! It is certainly our pleasure to meet you :D Congrats on the grandbaby and next one coming!!

I hope that you find what you are looking for and enjoy it to the fullest!

• Like 1

• Members

Hi nipps. Welcome. Sounds like you know what you want. Hope you find it and enjoy the lifestyle

• Like 1

• Members
19 minutes ago, DownToEarthGuy said:

Welcome @Nipps! It is certainly our pleasure to meet you :D Congrats on the grandbaby and next one coming!!

I hope that you find what you are looking for and enjoy it to the fullest!

Thank you.  I'm hopeful I'll get answer to questions on my mind here. 

• Members

Welcome nips! Hope you enjoy the forum.☀️

• Members

Welcome, nice to meet you. In some ways I wouldn't object to the relationship you described since I consider myself to be basically submissive. I do however have limits. Not really interested in anything involving pain of any kind.